“lovelya”
Review of Maison Carlos

Maison Carlos
Reserve with OpenTable
Maison Carlos is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #52 of 694 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Reviewed 23 June 2017

all I can say that from start to finish my whole experience and that of my was jus lovely. Everything we ordered was wonderful fro snail to vongole, to duck to crème brulee. Carlos the owner was hands on and made us feel very special. WE felt like honored guests. What a find. I just discovered the place and will go back many more times.

Reviewed 15 June 2017

visiting friends in west palm beach and they took me to their favorite restaurant..
What a wonderful treat. This place is small and intimate and chic and the food and service out of this world. We had been to a few other of the larger restaurants in West palm they pale by comparison to the food and attention to detail. What a delightfull evening. . I had the veal which I can honestly say is the best I have had any where. I will back next chance i have.

Reviewed 14 June 2017

went to this neighborhood gem on a friends recommendation and was very happy we took his advice . From the service, food and hands on owner everything was superb . Going back soon

Reviewed 25 May 2017

had a delicious relaxed family dinner at Maison Carlos. I have been there before with friends and I thought it would be a fun relaxed place for family without the noise and hustle bustle of larger places. We could actually hear each other. The staff especially owner Carlos very charming and welcoming.
He was great with the kids youngest 8 and catered to all of their food whims. The food was equally good. I loved the clams and the duck. All were happy and it was a wonderful relaxed family evening.
We all will be back

Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

Arrogant surly waiter.
Owner ok.
Snails in chili soup -awful
Chicken 26$ NG
Wine ok
Salad fine
All in all an unpleasant dining experience accept for our personal friends.
4 other tables were eating 10$ pasta dinner special . Get the picture . Give it a miss