“Delicious dinner!!”
Review of Maison Carlos

Maison Carlos
Reserve with OpenTable
Maison Carlos is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #56 of 685 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

I love “Flavor”Palm Beach!! Many restaurants offer 3 course lunches and dinners for the month of September so there is a big incentive to leave your “regular” spots and try someplace new, different and potentially fantastic!! So, off we went to Maison Carlos on a Friday evening. Restaurant is on Dixie Highway. It is very lovely inside,calm, pleasant, nice art and music. But, food is the main item of interest. Appetizers were clams, salad and sausage in pastry. They were fine. For entrees, two of had a veal dish, one had chicken Milanese with arugula and one had a risotto with chicken and mushrooms! For desert, all 4 of us has flourless chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream. Service was friendly and attentive,, I forgot something important.....rolls were warm with butter and delicious, but the best was a complimentary appetizer of thinly sliced fried zucchini!! The entire experience was very pleasant and delicious! We enjoyed Maison Carlos

Reviewed 2 September 2017

Had to be back in town for A few days is August and was so happy to find Maison Carlos open. The food as usual was with out fault. They keep their game up in the summer. I still had my favorite veal and calms casino, Carlos still as helpful as always found us delicious wines. A nice surprise the décor has been updated and we had a small pizza for our appetizer which was literally the best I have had any where.
Can't wait to go back when we return in October.

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Clams with bacon were amazing. Friendly staff. Quiet ambiance and very romantic. Orlando was awesome. Will definitely be back. Recommended for a special occasion.

Reviewed 23 June 2017

all I can say that from start to finish my whole experience and that of my was jus lovely. Everything we ordered was wonderful fro snail to vongole, to duck to crème brulee. Carlos the owner was hands on and made us feel very special. WE felt like honored guests. What a find. I just discovered the place and will go back many more times.

Reviewed 15 June 2017

visiting friends in west palm beach and they took me to their favorite restaurant..
What a wonderful treat. This place is small and intimate and chic and the food and service out of this world. We had been to a few other of the larger restaurants in West palm they pale by comparison to the food and attention to detail. What a delightfull evening. . I had the veal which I can honestly say is the best I have had any where. I will back next chance i have.