“Dinner..Green Curry”

Wattana Thai Restaurant
Ranked #163 of 685 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 24 November 2015 via mobile

Had Green Curry and spring rolls..beautifully presented, and one of the biggest portion ive ever had of curry, the veggies were nice crisp and fresh

Good but not the best, there missing some key spice that is used,in the curry, but i cant put my finger on it
Spring rools were good. IM GOING BACK to try somthing different, hopefully the next time thay have that spice thats missing

Reviewed 5 September 2015

The place is small and quiet, but very popular. You can always see locals, either picking up food to take home, or dining in!!! Consistently good food, served just the way you order it. So conveniently located and really great food. I just love the Panang Curry, 3 stars, and the Shrimp Casserole, which is more like a soup, and VERY healthy, is great!!
The decor could be warmed up a bit.

Reviewed 9 July 2015

Great food, staff, and owners have kept us returning to this little gem of a restaurant. Can't think of one dish we haven't enjoyed, but the Crispy Duck and Pad Thai are definitely favorites. Tucked away in plain view on South Dixie Highway.

Reviewed 29 June 2015 via mobile

The food here is incredible
I have been here with family many many times over the years and I just tried it again after a fair amount of time away from it I'm glad I came back it is outstanding well worth considering check it out

Reviewed 16 June 2015

This is a good thai restaurant is West Palm Beach. The food is tasty and reasonably priced. The service was great. We enjoyed our food. Wattana is much busier for lunch than dinner, catering to the downtown lunch crowd. You can't miss the bright red building!