“My Thai Standby in WPB”

Wattana Thai Restaurant
Ranked #164 of 685 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 10 November 2016

I've frequented this Thai restaurant in West Palm Beach for as long as I've lived here--decades now. It has usual Thai food with specials boards which change daily. The staff is very kind and service good. Food also very good. You can't miss it along Dixie Highway.

Reviewed 8 July 2016

I think this is the very first time I am posting a picture of a restaurant's food...it was that good! But the presentation was so beautiful that I must! My spouse had the Pad Thai (served in a lettuce bowl) and I had the Crispy Duck (half a boneless duck tempura with broccoli tempura). The food was delicious, served promptly, and the presentation was awesome. The server kept refilling the iced tea. And they took away the finished dishes as soon as we were done. The tables and dining room were spotless, very clean. The atmosphere is quiet, only about 15 tables. So if you want to go somewhere that you can hear each other, this is the place! It is a bit pricey for the area but I'm glad I went (two main dishes, glass of wine, appetizer and tip for $73) since it has been 15+ years since I had been there.

Reviewed 26 April 2016

Excellent Thai cuisine made to your taste. Spicy if you wish, mild if you wish. Portions are just right, not massive like some American franchises. Nice atmosphere, too. Try the Green tea ice cream, too.

Reviewed 15 March 2016 via mobile

Went back to a former favorite - now with updated, upbeat decor and lighting - brought out of town friends and all 4 of us loved everything - really good food - perhaps the best pad thai and excellent massaman and red curries - really good service and fair prices too!

Reviewed 6 February 2016

Unbelievably outstanding food and presentation! Clean! Staff is sooooo friendly! Delicious creative menu and very reasonable! Crowded on a mid-week day....that's gotta say something. Love this place!