“Fresh”

Wattana Thai Restaurant
Ranked #181 of 686 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 10 August 2017

Nice atmosphere with good ingredients. Polite staff. Good prices. Specials include soup and beverage. Easy parking at lot across street.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

All of our food tasted good, but almost everything was fried more than I expect for tempura style. I found the restaurant to be under-illuminated and too plain.

Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

I have been eating at Wattana Thai for about 9 years. I have tried other thai restaurants after moving out of the area and they just can't compare. Whether dining in or ordering for pick up you get the same amount and quality of food and the same friendly staff greeting you at the door. The people that work there are incredible. They remember my name. They remember my favorite dessert. You won't be disappointed. Atmosphere is also cozy and relaxing.

Reviewed 10 November 2016

I've frequented this Thai restaurant in West Palm Beach for as long as I've lived here--decades now. It has usual Thai food with specials boards which change daily. The staff is very kind and service good. Food also very good. You can't miss it along Dixie Highway.

Reviewed 8 July 2016

I think this is the very first time I am posting a picture of a restaurant's food...it was that good! But the presentation was so beautiful that I must! My spouse had the Pad Thai (served in a lettuce bowl) and I had the Crispy Duck (half a boneless duck tempura with broccoli tempura). The food was delicious, served promptly, and the presentation was awesome. The server kept refilling the iced tea. And they took away the finished dishes as soon as we were done. The tables and dining room were spotless, very clean. The atmosphere is quiet, only about 15 tables. So if you want to go somewhere that you can hear each other, this is the place! It is a bit pricey for the area but I'm glad I went (two main dishes, glass of wine, appetizer and tip for $73) since it has been 15+ years since I had been there.