Americas Best Value Inn White Springs/ Live Oak
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in White Springs
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

Clean hotel good for the pricei'm in the city once a year and I will probably stay here again. They told me not to smoke herb in the room but I did anyway. No biggie, they didn't care the next day because I keep it clean. And I remember to tip like everyone should.

Stayed: October 2016

Reviewed 20 December 2016

Our room was clean and modern; wi-fi was free and easily attained; the personnel were friendly and efficient. Don't bother with the breakfast...it's very minimal. Only $ 60 for 2 of us, the week before Christmas.
Room doors open on the parking lot, which always has the potential for more noise during the night.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

Hotel was very nice the front desk staff I seen three of them and always very pleasant and nice this is an older hotel but is very well-kept. And I love a hotel that non-smoking really means non-smoking this room has not been smoked in very clean. And a very nice pool area and pool I will be here again Thanks

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 December 2015

This has been our "go to" hotel for years. We use it as a half way point while traveling Orlando.

We had a reservation on Thanksgiving Day. We showed up at 5pm ready to check in and hit the McDonalds for dinner. Because of Thanksgiving, McDonalds was closed. I asked the check in clerk to point us in the direction of other food options. We were told there weren't any unless we traveled back south to Lake City or head north, which was Augusta. We were then told they were looking for food as well. We were starving and gas station food wasn't going to cut it.

I realize it's NO fault of the hotel that the ONLY restaurant in 30 miles was closed; however, it would have been nice to have received a head's up during the reservation process that there were no dining options. We wound up not checking in and I was refused a refund.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank elektrawmn
Reviewed 11 December 2015

I was driving from Atlanta to Miami and left Atlanta rather late driving a cargo van I have never driven before. After I crossed the Florida state line, a sense of relief came along with a feeling of exhaustion so I pulled over looking for nearby places to stop for the night. I noticed this town was close, so I dished out enough energy to get to the place. Easy check in, ample parking, customer service was exceptional, comfortable beds, bathroom worked flawlessly, wonderful price, internet was fast allowing me to finish my distance education that was also due that night. The next morning I was greeted by a sweet person who expedited my check out. I slept well and felt well rested the next morning for the drive down to Miami. This was probably the best America's Best VAlue Inn ever stayed in before compared to the others I have stayed in the past. The place was super clean ranging from the guest check in at the office, the room, and the bathroom-NO COMPLAINTS AT ALL!!! It offers easy access to the interstate, McDonalds across the street, and gas station down the road.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo
Kyle-FL, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn White Springs/ Live Oak, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2016

Thank you for your five-star review of Americas Best Value Inn at White Springs and pointing out the plus points of our hotel.
We're happy that you enjoyed your stay and the accommodations and amenities. We are glad that you found us to be clean and quiet - two very important qualities and great to hear that you "slept well and felt well rested", because we are really selling a place to sleep and rest.
Glad to hear you found the staff helpful for easy check-in and checkout process. Again we appreciate your feedback and we look forward to your next stay.

Also consider these accommodations in or near White Springs
19 km away
Baymont Inn & Suites Lake City
18.7 km away
Americas Best Value Inn - Lake City

Been to Americas Best Value Inn White Springs/ Live Oak? Share your experiences!