“Consistently reliable”

Americas Best Value Inn White Springs/ Live Oak
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in White Springs
Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

I've stayed at this motel several times over the years. It is consistently clean, quiet, comfortable and affordable. It is not near much of anything, except the Farmers Market, so it might be easy to miss, but it is worth looking for.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo

Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

Not much positive to say about this place but they did have a bed and a toilet and a sink. First of all they did not honot the price quoted. In fairness to them, we did change our date forward by one day but they did not tell us the price would be different and it did not show up as different on our email confirmation . In the rooms, they posted a warning not touse washcloths for removing makeup. Their note said do not do it "or else". There was absolutely no restaurant on that exit except for McDonald's. The others restaurants were almost 12 more miles south down I 75. The one and only local restaurant was closed for vacation. To top it off, we found a live cockroach in the nightstand drawer, where we found the Holy Bible and also the Hindu Bible.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

Clean hotel good for the pricei'm in the city once a year and I will probably stay here again. They told me not to smoke herb in the room but I did anyway. No biggie, they didn't care the next day because I keep it clean. And I remember to tip like everyone should.

Stayed: October 2016
Reviewed 20 December 2016

Our room was clean and modern; wi-fi was free and easily attained; the personnel were friendly and efficient. Don't bother with the breakfast...it's very minimal. Only $ 60 for 2 of us, the week before Christmas.
Room doors open on the parking lot, which always has the potential for more noise during the night.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

Hotel was very nice the front desk staff I seen three of them and always very pleasant and nice this is an older hotel but is very well-kept. And I love a hotel that non-smoking really means non-smoking this room has not been smoked in very clean. And a very nice pool area and pool I will be here again Thanks

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
19.4 km away
Rodeway Inn Lake City
Rodeway Inn Lake City
#12 of 24 in Lake City

Been to Americas Best Value Inn White Springs/ Live Oak? Share your experiences!