“Not fancy but cost effective”

Americas Best Value Inn White Springs/ Live Oak
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in White Springs
Reviewed 15 July 2017

The property was not fancy but the rate was good. Room was clean and surprisingly quiet for being next to interstate. Not many amenities but I wasn't in the area for a fancy hotel experience. I was there to go kayaking on the beautiful Suwanee river.

Room Tip: I stayed in 124.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Reviewed 12 July 2017

Checking in was easy enough... too bad the AC unit in the room barely cooled the room. There was a 1/4 inch gap below the door and the same gap running from the bottom of the door up about a foot and a half which allowed for the noisy highway traffic to pretty much uncontested. Made for a very long hot night in northern Florida. I wiped off my 2016 Limited Ultra Classic with one of the hotel towels to get the condensation from the humidity off my bike and I was charged $22 for the towel. I would not recommend my worst enemy to stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

I've stayed at this motel several times over the years. It is consistently clean, quiet, comfortable and affordable. It is not near much of anything, except the Farmers Market, so it might be easy to miss, but it is worth looking for.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

Not much positive to say about this place but they did have a bed and a toilet and a sink. First of all they did not honot the price quoted. In fairness to them, we did change our date forward by one day but they did not tell us the price would be different and it did not show up as different on our email confirmation . In the rooms, they posted a warning not touse washcloths for removing makeup. Their note said do not do it "or else". There was absolutely no restaurant on that exit except for McDonald's. The others restaurants were almost 12 more miles south down I 75. The one and only local restaurant was closed for vacation. To top it off, we found a live cockroach in the nightstand drawer, where we found the Holy Bible and also the Hindu Bible.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

Clean hotel good for the pricei'm in the city once a year and I will probably stay here again. They told me not to smoke herb in the room but I did anyway. No biggie, they didn't care the next day because I keep it clean. And I remember to tip like everyone should.

Stayed: October 2016
19.3 km away
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lake City
19.6 km away
Fairfield Inn & Suites Lake City

Been to Americas Best Value Inn White Springs/ Live Oak? Share your experiences!