“Quiet place for some good sushi”

Gaysha New World Sushi Bar
Ranked #24 of 86 Restaurants in Wilton Manors
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

If you are not looking for the fluff of a sushi restaurant come to Gaysha! It's a small place with eye catching artwork. You can order without feeling intimidated. Staff is super friendly and helpful. Overall delicious sushi! I will be back again...

Reviewed 17 June 2016 via mobile

Attention to detail, amazing sushi, fun service , the best sushi ever and I have been around. Well done guys keep it up. I am just thinking about it now and my mouth is watering "literally" I wish there was one here in London

Reviewed 16 May 2016 via mobile

Great use of fresh ingredients, you get rolls that you can't get any where else. A great local place to grab amazing food. Try spicy love if you like spicy, cabana boy satisfies any salty craving, south of the border is also spicy and very fresh with bright colors!

Reviewed 22 April 2016 via mobile

This place may look a bit sketchy from the outside, however our meal was fantastic. We took advantage of the nice weather and decided to sit outside. Wilton drive is very busy, but it didn't bother our meal too much. We had great service and the food was fresh and quick. Try the seaweed salad!

Reviewed 17 January 2016

Had a quick meal here on my own after a painful skin treatment, wonderful sushi, and amazing seaweed salad! Nice cozy atmosphere and attentive staff.