US$125
Island Sands Inn(Wilton Manors)
TripAdvisor
Inn on the Drive LLC(Wilton Manors)
TripAdvisor
All reviewshot tubwilton drivetropical paradisefresh fruitrelaxing staythe fort lauderdale arearestaurants and barspool areagreat poolftwaltonamicifloridacruise
Reviewed 10 June 2016

This is a wonderful place to stay. I had never been to the Fort Lauderdale area before and after some research selected this resort based on the positive reviews. I will say that the reviews were spot on. From the moment I checked in to when I checked out, the staff was great and made me feel like family. Their hospitality was wonderful; I had great conversations with them, while enjoying the wonderful made-to-order cocktails (the warm cookies were nice, too). The rooms were very clean with great amenities, there was free Wi-Fi, a microwave, and a mini-fridge, which had complimentary beverages. The resort is beautifully landscaped with the crowning jewel being the lovely pool area. It is also within walking distance to all the bars, shops and restaurants along Wilton Dr. Overall, I had a great time and would highly recommend this resort.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 May 2016

I stayed in Room C, one of the bigger non-suites. It was large, clean, stocked beyond belief with water, soda, candies, snacks coffee and more (all free). Great backyard courtyard with a delicious pool and hot tub and chaise lounges. The only thing bad was that the wifi signal kept stopping working regularly. But that can be an easy fix if Ed wants to. Spacious bathroom with great shower.

This is a gay-oriented resort, but I am straight and loved staying there.

Ed is a wonderful host and really takes care to make sure his guests have a great experience there.

Highly recommended.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 April 2016 via mobile

My Fiancé and I decided for a quick birthday getaway . We live a 1/2 hour away but we wanted to get out of house , no kids and no dogs to watch and wanted peace and quiet . The reviews about Ed's resort was why we decided to stay . This resort is not just a gay resort . There was another straight couple staying in the next room . I didn't want to feel out of place with my fiancé . We were welcome with open arms , never once did we feel uncomfortable . Upon check-in we met Ed ( the owner ) . We were greeted so graciously by him and his dog (Rocco) . We did a Patron shot with him when we arrived , he is the best . We love that it's not corporate . He really cares about his guests . The room was awesome , right by the pool . AC was great bc I like it cold . Ed brought us more shots by the pool the next day , free of charge ! Great location next to all the restaurants , and anything you need , all within walking distance . If you want the beach , this might not be the best place bc it's a 15 drive . We wanted peace and quiet and not be surrounded by 100 or more other people around a pool . You will not be disappointed . We will stay again ! Thanks Ed ! You did a great job with this resort . Lance and Kat

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 April 2016 via mobile

To say that I enjoyed my stay at Ed Lugo Resort would be a huge understatement.
Everything from the location, cleanliness, the room to the amazing friendly receiving with home made cookies and refreshments are supremely!

Will definitely be back!

/Daniel

Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Daniel L
Reviewed 3 April 2016

Quick overnight trip and fortunately they had a room available. Small quarters but nicely furnished and equipped. Tremendous customer service! Beautiful private garden outside our room and the lagoon pool was breathtaking.

Room Tip: Opt for a room overlooking the pool.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business