Ed Lugo Resort
US$59
US$70
US$91
HotelsClick
The Link Hotel(Fort Lauderdale)
US$77
US$75
Travelocity
The Victoria Park Hotel(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
US$119
Hotels.com
US$134
US$119
  • Breakfast included
Casitas Coral Ridge(Fort Lauderdale)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Travelocity
Hotels.com
All reviewshot tubwilton drivetropical paradisefresh fruitrelaxing staythe fort lauderdale areapool areagreat poolvillawaltonfloridacruise
Reviewed 14 November 2016

My wife and I had a wonderful long weekend at this resort. Ed was so kind and helpful as was all the staff. We walked everywhere which was great. The hotel is small and perfect, we loved the pool area as well.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Crissy O
Reviewed 7 October 2016 via mobile

Great little place in heart of Wilton manors. A walk to and from all the action. Ed, Colleen and Daniel were awesome. Special attention all the time. Pool was great and the guests were friendly. Highly recommended.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank pdean814
Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

Ed is always the best of hosts and if you are looking for a little oasis and a break from life, then look nowhere else! You can park your car for the whole weekend as everything you need from clubs to restaurants to shopping for whatever is a very short walk. You can also just stay and relax next to thr huge waterfall pool with calming music for thr whole weekend. Every room is quaint and different than the others and very inviting. I've stayed here many times with friends and it is always very clean and consistent with great memories made. Thanks Ed!!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 August 2016

Thank you so much to Ed and Colleen for our amazing vacation. We ALWAYS have a great time at the Ed Lugo Resort and I will definitely be back again! If you are in the area, definitely check this place out. The rooms are amazing and the pool is beyond incredible!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 August 2016

I had never been to Fort Lauderdale, so I was really taking a leap of faith with all my choices. This resort has such an overwhelming number of positive reviews, I figured it was a safe bet and it paid off big time. Colleen was super attentive and accommodating, and I really felt like I was at home away from home. My room was beautifully decorated and well maintained, and you're literally steps away from the pool. I ventured out a little bit here and there, and everything you could want is within walking distance (grocery store, restaurants, bars, nightclubs), but I spent most of my time quietly enjoying this little oasis. I'm looking forward to my next trip here. Thank you so much!

Room Tip: It's all good.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo