“Calzone is the best we've ever tasted”

Bella Italia Ristorante
Ranked #14 of 149 Restaurants in Winter Garden
Price range: US$6 - US$20
Description: Welcome to Bella Italia Ristorante, the place to celebrate special occasions, or weeknight dinners with friends and family in a warm and comfortable ambiance. We are a family-owned restaurant that operates with a deep commitment to hospitality, and building lasting relationships with our guests in the true Italian fashion. We offer a large menu, with authentic Italian dishes. We offer takeout, and provide delivery via TakeOut Waiter app, or UBEReats.
Reviewed 15 July 2017

We were waiting to see what went into this location after the first two restaurants failed. My wife and I are very pleased to have Bella Italia here. We eat there regularly but enjoy taking out the calzone. It is by far the best that we've ever tasted. And we've tried a lot in various places in the US and other countries. Every time we eat there, the service is excellent and the food is always good. We took our son and his family stationed in Germany and they were very impressed. My wife and I will continue to dine in and take out at Bella Italia.

Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

This was the first time we ate here. The place was surprisingly busy for a week night, but they were able to seat us right away as walk ins. They have a solid menu and decent specials. I didn't love my salad, but that was because I didn't read the description properly - it had a key ingredient I didn't care for. My fault, not theirs.

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

My husband had heard about this restaurant. Was not sure how the night was going to go because when we got there it was a little confusing since the host was not at the front, did not know if we should sit anywhere or wait to be seated. She soon came though. It had a nice atmosphere. We got to sit up front in the 3 seater booth. The food was amazing. My ziti looked a bit messy but it was so tasty that soon did not matter. There was a mix up with the appetizer not coming out before our meal. So we told our waitress to just take it off the bill and we were not going to have it anymore. Then the manger came to the table and apologized and gave it to us free of charge. A nice experience we will definitely be back.

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

Wife and I arrived told 35 minute wait yet tables were empty, went to bar bartender no where to be found and while waiting at the bar a couple walks ij the owner states did not expect to see you guys immediately sat them, 10 minutes at the bar none of the staff that was filling drink orders acknowledged me, one did have some idle chit chat with a friend of his. Bartender finally arrived and beer ordered.

Sat back down with my wife been waiting about 25 minutes and a family of 4 arrive they wait about 10 minutes and are seated wife is pissed told here wait just a minute and see what the owner does he comes back up.ignores us completely end up leaving. Never tasted the food., will never go back either.

2  Thank Steven P
Management response:Responded 3 June 2017

Hi Steven - We are so troubled to hear of your review and would really like the opportunity to discuss your experience with you further. Is there an email address or phone number we can reach you at directly? What you described is most certainly not typical and does not accurately describe the dining experience we work so diligently to provide. We do hope to learn more about your experience, and hopefully see you again in our restaurant where we can give you a real Bella Italia experience. Thank you so much for your time.

- Amanda, Bella Italia Ristorante Marketing Manager

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

I love food in general and Italian food in particular. This restaurant reminded me of a wonderful place I visited while in Italy on vacation. The dinner was terrific. Bread was fresh and served with olive oil and pesto, Caesar salad was delightful, and my vodka sauce and shrimp pasta was perfect. Next time we come, I will make sure to get some dessert. Service was outstanding and I loved the atmosphere. It's a perfect place to take your family for dinner. There are a lot of regulars here but also some visitors from our of town. Everyone just loves it here. I highly recommend this place to anyone who loves Italian!!!!!!!

1  Thank Orlando_Girl25
Management response:Responded 3 June 2017

Thank you so much for your review. We do take great pride in our authentic dishes and are so glad it was obvious to you. Hope to see you again soon!