“Very tasty Pizza”

Michael's Ali Coal Fired Pizza
Ranked #56 of 156 Restaurants in Winter Garden
Reviewed 19 November 2017

The pepperoni and cheese was delicious. Just oily enough to add that "New York" style flavor.
Also, they offered a specialty sandwich which was unusual and delicious.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

Best coal fired pizza! They text you when your food is ready. Always hot out of the oven! Get your pizza and head outside for the entertainment.

Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

I called in a week day, early enough so it wasn't busy. I called 20 times. They never picked up. We had a baby with us and wanted to pre order. When I arrived, there was a young girl and a man working with no customers waiting. I asked why they didn't answer, the gentleman said that phone doesn't work right. I don't understand how you can understand how you can run a business that way. Just get it fixed. The pizza is good, but don't call for it, you won't get an answer. Just go and prepare to wait. Not worth it for me with a child with us.

Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

The pizza is oozing with flavor. You won't think you can finish an entire pizza between 2 people, but it tastes so good, you just can't stop.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

Great crust (we asked for crispy), not overly sweet sauce, and some unique toppings. Decent size and fair price. Only loss of star comes for speed of delivery as they were a little disorganized, but they were also swamped the night we were there.