“Great Mexican food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

The atmosphere at this traditional Mexican restaurant was exceptional as were the choices
On a busy Thursday evening the place was very full but the service was excellent and staff efficient and friendly
Well worth the visit

Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

Twice now I've been seated and ask to leave at 8:35 that they were closed. I looked at the advertisement and it states they close at 9 and another says 10:00.
That's OK I went to Chile Verde Mexican Restaurant and walked in at 9:03 and they seated us.
They were exceptionally nice and happy to have our business! Thank you!

Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

I guess south western Mexican by definition is a gringo establishment... We split carne Assad burrito which was huge and surprisingly tasty, though I was horrified by their salsa which tasted like out of a jar and piña colada with way too much pineapple juice and little rum.
Kids menu tacos was, I guess, ok... My daughter liked it, though I prefer soft shell.
I didn't try their margarita but would stick to beer if we come back again.

Reviewed 9 April 2018

From the time we arrived to when we paid the check, service was efficient and perfectly timed. We were seated immediately, and within a minute our server took our drink order. She was unobtrusive, but helpful, and always appeared at the right time. Piping hot food was delivered quickly. We started with an order of 6 large and tasty coconut prawns. The chile relleno was huge and delicious. The lamb shank was a surprise menu item; it was tender but somewhat dry because the sauce was served on the side. The entree presentation was lovely, with the large portions and sides delivered on round Mexican earthenware plates with a lip around the edge. We had enough left over to take home for a second meal. The menu is very large and we look forward to coming back to try some of the other dishes. The restaurant has a nice atmosphere and it seems quite popular.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Nice place,sevice and food were good..i think it over priced for what you get..ill probably go back but wont be a regular.