“Outstanding Gyros”

ANF Gyros & Grill
Ranked #108 of 217 Restaurants in Winter Haven
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

They serve authentic Gyros with a Greek sauce. Piled too high with meat but excellent quality and great taste. We have tried the Gyros at Salems and they are not nearly as good as the one here. The inside seating area is tiny so plan on eating elsewhere. They have other sandwich fare including excellent Cubans. We have been eating their food for over nine years, it's always good. Give it a try.

Reviewed 14 April 2017

This restaurant has a great variety of items on their menu, and the prices are really good. My favs are the wings, shrimp, and fish. They feature really economic combos.

Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

Was craving an gyro for dinner so a friend and I ventured due to the proximity to our house. 9pm on a friday night, gyro was hot, pita was soft, but tziki sauce was lacking. Overall decent but wouldn't go out of my way.

Reviewed 27 December 2015

On the way back from a day trip we did, as usual, look for somewhere new to stop and 'give it a try'. This day it was ANF Gyros & Grill ~ to tell the truth we had been wondering if a place that offered so many styles of food could do them well.

We walked in and it was tiny to be sure but the menu was varied and the prices very reasonable we decided to give it a go.

The food was average to good but it seemed that there was one seasoning and batter(which was heavy handed) was the same across the board.

We ate in and listened to the counter staff and cook converse loudly while we obviously were not in a high end restaurant it did not lend to a great dinner atmosphere. While we were there the majority of the guests came, put in an order and carried it out rather than eat in. (we think we know why)

I would NOT recommend the calamari!

Reviewed 29 October 2015 via mobile

I read several reviews of ANF Gyros & Grill that had good things to say so, being a fan of Gyros, I decided to give it a try. It is not impressive on the outside or inside but they make an outstanding Gyro. More meat than any Gyro I have eaten previously and too many fries to finish. Plus a good size drink for $6.99! The food was delicious and more than I could eat. My coworker had a Cuban sandwich that was also very good. The food gets 5 stars and the atmosphere barely a 4. But the food was made fresh very quickly so we will definitely be going back.