“Yummy”

Linda's Winter Park Diner
Ranked #79 of 354 Restaurants in Winter Park
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

We stopped by for lunch after shopping on Sunday. We all enjoyed our meals, the price was great and the staff was friendly. We will definitely be coming in again.

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

So this cozy diner will not win any design awards but we went for the food and were not disappointed. What was lacking in the decor was more than made up for with the cuisine, colorful locals and down home service.

1  Thank grizzly323
Reviewed 13 June 2017

This is a throwback to my youth where diners were just simple places for good food. I chose the patty melt and fries because I only like to get one if they are really good. This one did not disappoint. The burger part was not thick, which in my opinion makes a good patty melt, the bread was crispy and the cheese and onions all melty goodness. The fries that come with it are not the best I've ever had, but nice and crispy and kind of addictive.

The menu is extensive and they have several daily specials. I saw many of the meatloaf orders go by and was kind of disappointed that I didn't have room for more food. My husband got the conch chowder and was very happy. Staff is wonderful and Linda was in house making sure everyone was happy. Do note that they do not take credit cards although they do have an ATM for your convenience.

Reviewed 22 February 2017

Been driving by this diner for years and finally decided to try it. Very clean bright place with friendly staff. My friends from Chicago enjoyed it as well. Have to think they would probably serve a good breakfast.

Reviewed 5 February 2017

I love diner food because you can count on the consistency of the food. Linda's didn't disappoint. Quick service, good food and clean!!! I don't plan to be in Winter Park again but would recommend to anyone in the area.