“Good southern cookin'”

Ranked #27 of 361 Restaurants in Winter Park
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: Brought to you by the team behind 4 Rivers Smokehouse, The COOP is a Winter Park neighborhood restaurant celebrating the home-style fare of the South.
Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

I recently ate at the Coop with some friends who were visiting from out of town. I ordered the Chicken and Dumplings and it was delicious! The smaller "plenty" size was plenty of food. It is served with 2 sides and I chose the mac and cheese (amazing) and corn bread. My friends ordered the chicken and the chicken and waffles (both said good things). Great local spot!

Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

I ordered the Chicken & Waffles Benedict, and it satisfied my craving for a classic southern breakfast with a twist. Not only was the food great, but one of the cooks came to the table to inform us that the wait was due to the fresh chicken tenders they were frying for the meal. (The wait for the food was less than 10 minutes, we didn't mind a bit.) The decor is a perfect finish for the whole atmosphere, I'm ready for my next visit.

Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

We are from North Carolina and found this cozy "homey" restaurant while vacationing in Winter Park! The worst thing about it was waiting a few minutes in line, but that's it! The fried catfish with grits was yummy and I had the fried okra and collard greens as a side, and to top it off, I got a free dessert for being pregnant!! Super awesome! Very friendly wait staff. Would definitely bring my other two kids along next time!

Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

We have eaten here 3 times while visiting our daughter. It has been fantastic each time. First time was breakfast. Second time lunch. This time dinner. It has truly been great each time. Food was really good too

Reviewed 22 April 2017

Finally a restaurant that will will make it at this location! They have large, not the biggest I've ever seen, but large chicken tasty tenders. The decor is simple. The food is simple - and really good. There is a small salad bar. If you can get there - get there!