“Have Breakfast at the Club”

Tuskawilla Breakfast Club
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 12 June 2017

Yesterday we had breakfast at the Breakfast Club for the first time after noticing it while attending a play at the Winter Springs Arts Theatre. We really enjoyed the hometown personality and menu. We would recommend it.

Reviewed 27 May 2017

Dropped in for a "late" breakfast. Not crowded, but only two waitstaff working the 20 or so patrons. We seated ourselves, looked over the extensive menu and numerous "Specials" boards, and waited quite a while for a less-than-cheery lady to take our order. Tried to lighten her up, but it must have been an off day. Food was good (once we got it), but not very hot. Waiting for coffee refills and the final bill took much longer than it should have. Maybe we'll try again another day.

Reviewed 20 May 2017

A very inexpensive breakfast. Gave this a poor mark, but you get what you pay for. I suppose it should have gotten better marks given the price, but if you want a good (not greasy-spoon type) breakfast, paying more will get you better. I was not impressed with the meal and especially the coffee, a must for me for breakfast. I wanted it to be better so we could go more often as there are two of these nearby. Don't want to appear pompous, but breakfast is a main meal for me. Not a place to take people for business unless you want cheap eats.

Reviewed 20 April 2017

Very friendly servers, food was excellent, the menu had traditional and non traditional items. I had the Gyro omelette for example and it was awesome! This is a real gem and after living 20 minutes from it we have never stopped in, well I can say we will return and soon. Servers were very helpful and friendly, the servings were HUGE as the value was GREAT. To top it off the coffee was excellent.

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

Pancakes were very dry and the eggs over done for over medium. Also sausage was over cooked. We noticed also that other tables were having issues as well...that will b our last visit

1  Thank Gene F