“Mr ”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Winter Springs China Wok
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

The food and service was like always excellent. Would recommend to anyone who likes NY STYLE CHINESE FOOD!!

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Our food was EXPLICIT as Usual!!! Everyone loved their choices!! Thd chicken marsala is always so tasty with the complimentary bread/oil. Excellent service and multiple trips to check on us!!!

Reviewed 18 January 2017

I switched here about a year ago for take out. Another popular local place had shorted me on my order. You know how disappointing that can be. So, I tried this little place and was very pleasantly surprised. The portions have what you expect and made with a healthy approach. Always served quickly and at the right temperature. They also deliver for a reasonable minimum. Love that take out!

Reviewed 19 June 2016

Good take out traditional Chinese food. The phone service was easy and the food was ready in 10-15 minutes. Good Sweet and sour chicken and pork fried rice.

Reviewed 12 February 2016

We have ordered several times and picked up here when we need a quick dinner option on the way back in to town. Won Ton Soup is my wife's staple item and she loves it here. All the usual things are on the menu but I appreciate the fact that the owner will make things as hot and spicy as you like. I love Mongolian Beef with lots of dried red peppers in the sauce and these folks do it very well. Szechuan items and Gen Tso's are other favorite we usually order. All the egg rolls and fried rice are good as well. Good service, VERY GENEROUS and it is worth the price for Chinese Take Out in Winter Springs.