Open today: 12:00 am - 11:59 pm

Book in advance
from
US$290.00
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Green Rinjani
from US$290.00
from US$38.67
from US$155.77
More Info
All reviews other companies crater rim the owner hot springs go green trekking company sleeping bags fried banana base camp amazing experience great guide special mention the entire trip summit climb went smoothly from start to finish warm clothes
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

Green Rinjani are the best! ( take it from a picky person "me " )
Their objective is making the world a green place to live in, and especially a green, beautiful and pleasant path up to mount Rinjani.
We were two so each one of us got a chance to plant his tree on his way to the top.
The porters were strong and fast carrying all the food and tents to the top. In other words, we reached the crater and we were the only ones with the tents and food ready, all the others still didn't get their tents ready or had the porters in sight.
The food was delicious. They kept on feeding us hehe !!!!
Juki our guide was awesome and caring, not forgetting his 6 years old daughter that was faster and stronger then all of us.
The other trekking companies weren't organised or caring, they didn't even provide the other tourists with basic necessities.
In conclusion, Green Rinjani are the best !!! And you should only use them as your guide to mount Rinjani .

7  Thank mariaelkhoury
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Just finished a three day two night trip to the summit of Mt Rinjani with two friends. The service provided by them was great. Porters were 'machines' carrying all of our food, water and camping gear. The meals provided were awesome and plenty if it. Our guide Luki was the best. Plus this company is heading down the right approach for guiding this trek. There is rubbish everywhere but they are doing their bit by removing all bottles, food and wrappers taken in by them. They also have a tree planting program for the Mount. Both of these concepts can only make trekking Mt Rinjani a better place for future trekking.

Date of experience: June 2014
2  Thank ndags
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

My buddy and I climbed Mount Rinjani with Green Rinjani. After some negotiations over the phone,the agency delivered as promised. Our guide Paandi was helpful and accommodating to our needs. He even brought us to locations where we could have an amazing view. We always had adequate food and water and the food provided was good. All equipments are in good condition and well maintained. Paandi was considerate to the environment as he picked up rubbish and never left rubbish behind. We also planted 2 tree seedling while trekking up Sembalun, and it's with Green Rinjani that we get this opportunity. I would recommend Green Rinjani as it is an organization that cares to maintain Mount Rinjani so that it will retain it's beauty.

Date of experience: June 2014
6  Thank Kantha10
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I planned a trip to hike Mt Rinjani with 11 other friends earlier this year in May. We chose Green Rinjani because it was recommended by a friend who had just hiked Mt Rinjani with them and found their service fantastic. I liaised with Mr Ariee all the time, through emails. He responded incredibly promptly and was very helpful, very patient (by the end of our trip, we had 53 email messages going back and forth). He was very flexible in helping me make arrangements for accommodation even though I had 3 friends who joined us only at the last minute.

At the airport in Lombok, one of my friends was stuck at customs over passport issues. I met up with the driver that Mr Ariee had arranged to pick us up, and Mr Ariee was very reassuring – he told me he would do what he can. My friend came out fine in the end – I don’t know if it was due to Mr Ariee’s help, but the fact that he remained calm and patient despite us being really late in time to take the van was a plus point! Mr Ariee was also thoughtful – he called ahead to ensure our dinner was cooked in time for us to arrive at the hotel and have it warm.

The driver – Mr “August” – was incredibly patient and nice too. He is also an excellent driver. We felt very safe in his hands even though the roads that were navigated (at night) were windy and darkly lit. He drove us around Sengiggi on the last day as well and is an easy-going, fun-loving person, with great suggestions on where to visit.

During the hike, our guide was Macho. He is passionate about the environmental conservation of Mt Rinjani and shared with us about how he has never littered on the mountain his entire life. He also has had many years of experience hiking the mountain. He was very patient with us all the time even though my group was progressing slowly and were late at all the checkpoints. He was flexible with the arrangement and accommodated to our needs and pace. He gave us a historical overview of the mountain and pointed out points of interest to us, making the entire hike more enjoyable. He reminded us to drink water, to take food breaks, and encouraged us by giving us time checks of how long more we had to the next stop.

The porters were very helpful and gave us as much food as we wanted. :)

On the day we touched base, we arrived late and the office was already closed, so we didn’t get our summit certificates. Mr Ariee offered to help us get them printed and got one of his staff to send them to our hostel at Sengiggi the next day, before we left Lombok (this is a 3-hr drive from Mt Rinjani). Talk about great customer service!

Overall, this was our first time to Indonesia for most of my group members. And Green Rinjani made it FANTASTIC. They made our hiking trip great – not too uncomfortable, but rustic enough to appreciate the majesty of Mt Rinjani. I highly recommend them!

Date of experience: May 2014
3  Thank neoyiling
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Both Mt Rinjani and Green Rinjani had impressed me lots.
The trek is challenging but the scene worth for everything. I suggest to go for 4 days trip, stay a night beside the lake, relax & enjoy the tranquil. I really enjoy the scenery along the trek from lake to senary crater rim. Stunning!
Of course with the service from Green Rinjani made the trip perfect. Ariee, the tour operator, always replied my email promptly, without a miss. I am glad with tour arrangement from him. The Guides and porters provided a super service for us. You feel tired? You don't even want to move out from your tent due to coldness and you are hungry? No big deal, they will send the food to your tent, what you need to do is zip down the tent and a hand with a plate of maybe fried rice with chicken just in front of you. My friends and I appreciated much their service and accompany. Many thanks to Green Rinjani and the team.

Date of experience: April 2014