“Family friendly”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Went with family. Food was good. Staff was funny and attentive. We've ate there b4. Would go again!!

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (241)

Reviewed 13 December 2020

I enjoy Two Minutes frequently. Good food great prices ! I never leave hungry and usually have a to go box and I’m no little guy.The owner is a very sweet man and his long time wait staff are a hoot and will joke and laugh with you if you have a since of humor. Why wife gets mad because I only want to go to two minutes and when we leave other restaurants I always say this place ain’t no two minutes ! Great burgers, fried chicken, strips , pot roast, pork chops ! A fat guys dream!

Date of visit: December 2020
Reviewed 11 September 2020

Been there 4 times, on this time, waitress insistent that community sanitizer be used, or leave. Spoke with Pasco County Attorney, not part of Covid-9 ordinance, Per my attorney, violation of my rights as disabled (asthma, allergies, bronchitis) under HIPPA and ADA. Owners opening themselves to civi suit letting this waitress continue....or is it homophobia by the waitress. Never returnng. Enough restaurants of class in the area.

Date of visit: September 2020
Reviewed 27 June 2020

I walked in WITH my mask on and asked how to eat with my mask. Immediately, the server yelled at me that if I don't like it I can leave. I continued to the table and sat down WITH my mask still on. The white short haired server walked up to me and asked if we were ready to order. I said no that we were leaving. She told me that the reason we have the covid virus is because of people like me that don't wear masks. I was wearing a.mask as she was.degrading me.Yelled at me in front of the whole restaurant until I was out the door. I've been to your restaurant many times but I will NEVER step foot in it again. I have never been treated like that before. In fact, the 5 of us will NEVER eat in your establishment again due to the way your employees treat your customers. The employees could've conducted themselves more professionally. What shame. The entire time. I WAS WEARING A MASK!
July 26, 2020 at 2:00 pm.
SUSAN DRAVES 813.696.9555

Date of visit: June 2020
Reviewed 27 May 2020

We just moved to Zephyrhills last week, the 2 Minute Restaurant is literally minutes from our new home. So we stopped in today, of all days our 12th Anniversary. We were so caught up with our new home we nearly forgot what day it was, so late afternoon we thought we’d take a Drive then head back to Zephyrhills and have some dinner. We decided to try out the little dinner just up the road from home, wow what great food, big portions and very reasonable prices. And Kurt the owner is a Cleveland Indians Fan too! We will be regulars!

Date of visit: May 2020