Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$159
eDreamsUS$89
Agoda.comUS$89
StayForLong
Travelocity
All reviews no elevator fire pit continental breakfast keurig coffee maker clean rooms ice machine great place to stay front desk personnel yogurt first floor bed was comfortable the north georgia mountains train ride get away ingles keys accommodations
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 June 2021 via mobile

It was a basic room with comfortable bed. My husband upgraded with a room with whirlpool tub. I would take pass on that as the whirlpool tub is right next to the bed in the room with no door really unusable as far as I was concerned. Save your money and don’t upgrade.

Room tip: The room was very dark poor lighting. if you don’t want to carry your stuff up a flight of stairs as for a 1st DL room
Reviewed 6 June 2021

Poorly run establishment which has seen better days. Approximately 2 inches of dust/dirt around rage edge of the room. Appeared to be the limit if the vacuum housekeeping uses and no one bothers to use the hose to suction the edges. Room we had was near the front entrance. Could hear the dinging of the front door every time someone came or went. Staff are uncaring and unhelpful.

Room tip: Book another property
2  Thank C7707YN
Reviewed 5 June 2021

Not sure how this property received the overall rating it has. It is horrible. This place makes motel 6 look like a resort. Rooms probably started off cute with the cabin motif but has not been kept up. Sheets had little black fuzz balls, like from someone’s socks. Not sure if they didn’t change the sheets or if they washed the sheets with something else. Pillow cases were dingy. Luckily, we brought our own pillow. The bathroom had the worlds smallest sink. The drywall in the bathroom did not reach the floor, so there is a noticeable gap. The toilet seat was not secured to the toilet. The bed was hard as a rock yet managed to have peaks and valleys. We decided we would tough it out for one night since there were few options of other places on short notice. When trying to check out, there was not a staff person in sight. After 20 minutes, I roamed the halls and laundry looking for someone. No staff person in sight. About 5 minutes after getting back to the front desk, in walks the staff person who had been on a smoke break. I know this not because they told me but because she reeked of smoke. I tell her we are checking out. She prints my bill, which has two nights. I tell her we are checking out early and only stayed one night. She says I needed to let them know 24 hours in advance if I was not staying the second night. I’d suggest you not stay at this property. Don’t be fooled bet the overall rating and the pictures on the website. You will be sorry.

1  Thank WT28215
Reviewed 2 June 2021 via mobile

Very cute decor. Hard beds. Adequate continental breakfast. Friendly desk staff. Could have been cleaner but we were there after the crazy busy Memorial Day weekend. I have nothing else to say but need to fill up 200 words

Reviewed 19 May 2021

The rooms are very rustic and clean; however, the walls are paper-thin and allow tv, personal conversations, someone snoring, etc to be heard through them. Basically, no sound insulation what-so-ever!

Date of stay: May 2021