2 people are viewing this hotel
US$107
Expedia.comUS$110
PricelineUS$110
Lol.travelUS$136
All reviews nice hotel choice hotels hot breakfast would stay here again home depot king suite yogurt desk clerk mountain view close to downtown short drive pet walmart orchard ellijay cabin georgia
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 July 2021 via mobile

We spent our anniversary weekend at Blue Ridge and this hotel is great! I would only give it 4.5 stars but I don't want their score to go down by being nit picky. But the check in was smooth. The hotel is in a great location, close to everything. It is very clean and pretty! The staff is nice enough. The rooms are spacious and clean and comfortable. I could smell the cleanliness. The beds were very comfortable.

The only complaint I had was we were on the second floor on the front door side and you can hear the sliding door at the entry of the hotel CONSTANTLY!! When we first went to sleep the first night I was very confused by the sound and couldn't figure out if it was the air conditioning unit from another room or what. I do sleep with earplugs so I couldn't hear it when I was sleeping, but my husband doesn't and he was tossing and turning all night. The next morning he said he figured out that it was the sliding doors opening and closing when people came in and out. Imagine that all night long. Anyway, just bring earplugs if you're a light sleeper. It didn't bother me as much because I wear them.
Other than that, I would stay here again.
They offer a free sack lunch breakfast in lieu of their continental breakfast due to covid. It was a good snack of fruit, a breakfast sandwich, muffins and water. But you can get yogurt and oatmeal and coffee, tea, and juice in the dining room.

This is a great hotel and I would definitely recommend, just bring your earplugs.

Oh yeah, the showers were great!

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank PaulaLaLaB
Reviewed 28 June 2021 via mobile

We got a double king room, worth every penny. Rooms are extremely spacious. Ask for Mountain View. The location could be better (right beside a Walmart and home depot) but does have good views. Very clean, friendly helpful staff.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 June 2021

check in was quick.

masks were not required

The room was quite nice.

The bed was clean and very comfortable.

The air conditioner was struggling, but eventually got the room cool.

the room had a nice TV

the bathroom was a handicap style sliding door which i dont like. it was clean though.

The room was pretty quiet

the hotel had a pretty decent gym with weights. one treadmill was broken.

there was no pool.

No hot breakfast

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 10 April 2021

The walls are paper thin, poorly constructed, so we had to listen to the older couple next door to our bed make sexual noises late at night and it was both disgusting and comical. But we could not rest or sleep and we were afraid to make any noise for fear that everyone could hear us too. The service is very nice though and the location is good, but they need to keep it cleaner and remodel the walls and floors for sound proofing. Due to covid they offered carry out breakfast and it was decent.

Room tip: All rooms have noise problems due to paper thin walls and floors
Date of stay: February 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank worldtraveler952015
Reviewed 29 March 2021 via mobile

After having a horrific experience at another hotel. We called the Blue Ridge Comfort Inn pretty much at midnight and asked if they had any rooms. They had two. Thank goodness! We rolled in at about 1 am, checked in, greeted with great gratitude from the gentleman at the desk. Went to the king suite and it was perfect. Clean, comfortable and accommodating.

Date of stay: March 2021