Comfort Suites Brunswick(Brunswick)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$88
ComfortSuites
US$168
US$135
HolidayInn.com
US$149
Best Western Plus Brunswick Inn & Suites(Brunswick)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$101
La Quinta Inn & Suites Brunswick(Brunswick)(Great Value!)
US$95
La Quinta
Sleep Inn & Suites(Brunswick)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$149
US$133
EmbassySuites.com
US$130
US$119
US$134
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 October 2015

Dingy, dusky little cheap motel. Friday and Saturday nights frequented by "craiglist" hookers and dancers from the local strip club. Far too many unsavory characters in and out all night. Might want to take that black light with you to check for body fluids before you lay your head down - yuck*!

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled solo
4  Thank tbevill
guestcottagesuites, Webmaster at Guest Cottage & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the review. I apologize that other guests made you uncomfortable and that you didn’t like the overall look and feel of our hotel. Our goal is to provide a consistently superior guest experience, and your comments are very important to us. If we let you down, I apologize. We have taken note of these comments to make sure we do better than ever for future guests. Thanks again for sharing your thoughts with us.

Reviewed 3 September 2015 via mobile

Roaches everywhere. Depressing and disgusting. The infestation of roaches is severe. Went to use bathroom and turned to flush toilet and there was one crawling out of toilet bowl onto the seat. I had not been there 10 minutes. I would have left but couldn't due to my circumstances. I bought every roach killer I could because I had to stay a few days but it did not help. The roaches continued to come out of everywhere. It was truly the most depressing atmosphere.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
6  Thank Deanna S

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your opinions. A lot has changed here since your stay. I’m terribly sorry we failed to meet your needs. We’re involved in a continuous improvement process aimed at making the hotel better than ever before. I hope you will visit again and see how we’re getting better every day. You’ll be surprised by all the positive changes.

Reviewed 6 August 2015

Stayed there 1 night on the way to Fla.Checked 5 quality places but they did not have any smoking rooms.The room had 2 double beds but could only see the old out dated TV from 1 bed.I did check the beds with my hi powered swat flashlight for any sign of bedbugs and there were none.During the night I flipped on my light and did not see any roaches.Should of just stayed in a non smoking room in 1 of the other places.

Room Tip: Do not stay here
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Robert N

Dear Guest,

I’m glad we could accommodate you when others could not. I’m also pleased we met your needs, although I apologize that we fell short of your expectations in some ways. We’ve improved in many ways since your stay and hope you will try us again. You’ll find a much better experience now.

Reviewed 6 February 2013

I was just thinking of this hell hole town and motel the other day. Decided to take a look to see if it was still around. It is and it seems it has not improved. There was no roaches back then but even when it was fairly new the phones did not work and there was massive amounts of bugs around the building. i had money stolen from my room and the staff was not very helpful. Had to stay a FULL MONTH as I was on a business trip. I will never forget the dump or the nasty people I encountered in the town. The gas station / inconvenience stores that are less than a block away were also God awful too. I never forgot the miserable clerk at Parker`s who would not refund me the $5.00 lost in the phone card vending machine. RUDE, slooooooow and ignorant are the three words that came to mind for the whole area. F- is my review!

Room Tip: Ask people in the lobby if they like the hotel before you check in.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank JosephHudsonCounty

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments about a stay 14 years ago. I’m terribly sorry that we failed to meet your expectations in some ways at that time. Since the time of this review, we’ve changed and improved in many ways and are meeting guests needs and expectations better than ever before. We take real pride in this hotel and believe that pride shows in everything we do. I’m disappointed that we could not satisfy you, and I hope you will try us again in the future.

Reviewed 29 November 2012

All I can say is nasty nasty nasty MELDOW place, not A very clean place at all, a lot of roaches an the AC leaks very bad. Not a great place to be my kids stayed sick staying there I would never recommend this place to anyone.. If the smell don't run u out the roaches will.noone seems to care about these hotels as long ad there getting there money the rooms are not worth the money there charging

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank Tweetybird85

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the review. I’m sorry we didn’t meet your needs, but much has changed since your stay with us. Our goal is to provide a consistently superior guest experience, and your comments have helped us as we’ve changed and improved in the last few years. Thanks again for sharing your thoughts with us.