“Love it!!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

I had heard wonderful things about this place that I simply refused to go back home without stopping on to try it out. I'm a huge music fan so that made it all the more of must for me. My husband and I enjoyed the music and atmosphere, service was great. ...now our food was good but I tried these fried goat cheese balls everyone raved about and I have to say that I'm definitely NOT a fan. At.All!! Neither was my husband, who was good trooper to share the experience of those yucky things with me!!Lol I'm sure others love them,and I totally understand. But I definitely found something in this world that I absolutely don't like,and that would be goat cheese. Honestly, I'm all about experiencing new things and places so I have no regrets with trying them out. You just never know. .... right? The Tipsy burger. ..was AWESOME! Super cool place, super service, we had a lot of fun and met some cool people. I highly recommend this place for a place to have a good cold beer, music experience and a great place to hang out with friends or family.

Reviewed 30 January 2018

One of my favorite places to enjoy an eclectic array of live music. It can be a bid loud for chatting, but it's well worth it. The food is ok too. I love the excellent choices of brews with many micro options. A must stop for any local or visitor.

Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

Looking for something local and different, we found this local favorite. Very prompt service and chicken wrap special was wonderful! Husband ordered pork chop sandwich and it was great with the onion rings. I added the tomato soup and it was very good and filling. Nice selection of bar drinks and beer. Arrived about 1:00 and parking was not a problem. Looks like they have live entertainment in the evening. Plan to come back and explore this quaint downtown area.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

I have never been somewhere with such good burgers great for families, good price. I would go again.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Tipsy McSways is always a fun place. The food is always fresh. Our waitress was great she was really hustling as it was busy when we got there. I had flat bread bruschetta with chicken, it was just the right amount of food. My husband had the hamburger and it was great.