“It Krystal with poor service and low quality”
Review of Krystal

Krystal
Ranked #168 of 213 Restaurants in Brunswick
Reviewed 4 January 2018

Stopped because there are time you want a grease burger. Stopped for a fast grab. No way. Waited 20 minutes. Food warm not hot. buns not warm, onions not flavorful and poorly grilled. Service was friendly but stressed because everything was behind. They were out of some beverages. Fries were not fully cooked. Not sure which Krystal I was at but its the first one coming from the north in Brunswick.

1  Thank Tim H

Reviewed 22 December 2017

So I had a craving for Krystal burger. Two cars were in the drive through so I thought I would be waited on quickly. Not true. I was in line for nearly 20 minutes. Once I made it to window I received my drink and an apology. I waited at the window for ten minutes for a standard order. I asked what was the cause for the delay and was told only two people were working the restaurant. VERY POOR management. One cook, one counter person. Sad.

1  Thank GRGADA
Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

Visited this Krystal on Oct 28th. Mrs and I used restroom as we always do to check for cleanliness. Nasty! If restrooms looked that bad then I hate to see what the kitchen looked like. Told 3 employees that were chatting when we arrived and when we left that we had planned on eating there but was nasty. We actuality went to the Krystals at exit 29 which was much cleaner. We happened to be traveling behind family a week later and they wanted Krystal. I had forgotten what city we had stopped in a week prior. By the time we arrived they had already placed their order. You guessed it. Same Krystal. Since they already had ordered we went ahead and chanced it. Bad mistake. Building in disrepair. 1 Krystal had black mark spot mark on inside of bun. Wings weren't good. Tray that our food was placed on had grease and food on the bottom. 2 employees standing around talking. Would stay clear of this Krystal.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

#1 in the Walmart / Publix shopping center. Its new, always have good service there. #2 Exit 29. SLOW! Usually a 15 minute wait even with 1 or 2 cars Food cold sometimes. #3 Exit 36. Terrible! I've given them 4 chances over 3 years, always thinking i'ts got to be better this time. Wrong, it just get worse. A joke of a restaraunt. Drive through speaker is always broken, out of ice, orders wrong. Stay away.

1  Thank sgafixer
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Slowest service in town! I’m guessing they have to cook everything to order??? I can be the only person in the drive through and still be there 20 minutes:/