“cold food -poor service”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Ranked #33 of 214 Restaurants in Brunswick
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 January 2018

Took my daughter and two grandkids for breakfast. Waitress took our drink order while we waited about 15 minutes before getting it. Finally she came for our food order. When our food came to our table after a considerable time it was cold. I chose an English Muffin with my meal. It arrived cold and after I had finished my meal. Had ordered a small orange juice was charged for a large. Gentleman at register (appeared to be manager) was not interested in the problems we had with all of our food being cold.

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

Thank God you can Depend on Denny's to be opened on CHRISTMAS DAY! I wasn't in the mood to cooking a Christmas dinner, just wanted to Enjoy a movie and a quick meal afterwards and NOTHING was opened but the Waffle house & Denny's, Denny's was our choice although they had a limited holiday menu, we still got a good meal, in a nice & cozy atmosphere, our waitress Ms. Brittanie J. kept us Entertained, she provided great service! Didn't seem to mind working on Christmas night! She kept a smile on her face! Our food was prepared just as we requested it!!! THANKS!!!

Reviewed 27 December 2017

Went for breakfast after the free breakfast at the nearby Econolodge turned out to be lousy. We both ordered breakfast skillet dishes, mine the steak skewer & eggs skillet. Took forever to get our coffee and hot tea, and take the order. Then my skillet came with two of pieces of steak on the skewer cold and mostly raw (NOT rare, actually raw). The waitress finally came back over and I sent my order back. When she returned a few minutes later with my food, I noticed that it was exactly the same dish that had the raw steak on it, just with the steak pieces further cooked. Not a food safety expert, but I suspect that serving a dish that previously had raw meat on it violates most safety principles. Then when we went up to the counter to pay, they had a box of toothpicks sitting there for customer use. I pointed out that since they weren't individually wrapped or in an individual dispenser, it was a further violation of customer health safety. She immediately threw the toothpicks in the trash.

I've long considered the Denny's chain as a whole to be a lower-tier choice for family style restaurants, and this experience further confirmed my original impressions from earlier visits to other locations.

Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

First time eating at a Dennys restaurant
Had the t-bone steak with broccoli and mashed potatoes. All tasted very good and perfectly cooked. Service was good and prices were very reasonable. Would dine here again.

Reviewed 19 August 2017

Been on the road all day, and this was conveniently located just across the street from our hotel. Service was excellent. Food was delicious. I love their Bourbon Chicken.

1  Thank Donna D