“Best Mexican in Glynn County”

Mi Casa Mexican Grill
Ranked #48 of 211 Restaurants in Brunswick
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

My girlfriend and I eat at Mi Casa quite regularly. It is by far the best Mexican food in Glynn County and probably surrounding counties as far as I'm concerned. The Colorado burrito and chorizo cheese dip is a must try! Service is always superb and fast. Cilantro's does not hold a candle to Mi Casa. Keep up the good work!

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

After a great day at the beach, Mi Casa was a really good decision for dinner. My kids loved it. They loved the chips and queso. My wife and I really enjoyed the salsa. The fajitas were perfect for our Fantastic Four family. We ordered the fajitas for two. A steaming skillet of chicken, steak and veggies was placed on our table. It was really good and enough food for our family.

Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

Family style with simple tables
Great food at a good price
Service was quick, friendly and courteous
We enjoyed our meal at the bar and quick access to the interstate

Reviewed 11 March 2017

Having thought the margaritas were $1.99 each, we soon learnt that only applies to Mon thru Thurs.
However, what we had were good drinks at $5.99 each. We went on a Friday and as we were early, we missed the five piece band performing later in the evening outside. We will be back.
I had the spicy grilled chicken salad and it was excellent although I did break out in a serious sweat.
Two choices - small or regular. The small one was quite sufficient for me.
Service was exceptional and very attentive without being overly pushy.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

Great food! Family oriented restaurant with authentic Mexican. Clean! Staff and owners are courteous and involved. Been here many times and always enjoy the meal. My only small complaint is that occasionally there is a family eating where the children are screaming and out of control. I think staff should say something as it is uncomfortable for other patrons.