“This place has closed.”

Mi Casa Mexican Grill
Ranked #48 of 211 Restaurants in Brunswick
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 26 January 2018

This place is closed. they are no longer in business. The food and the service was good. Not sure why they closed down. They were never very busy when I was there but it was clos to where I work and my friends liked to go there.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

I like to have a couple cerveza with my Mexican faire, so I was very disappointed when our server told us they had lost their liquor license. REALLY?!?! We almost left but decided to stay. The music was lively and the water hydrating....We both had the grilled steak salad. Their was no grilled flavor or appearance to the steak and the salad was mediocre. I would not return here...

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

Passing through and looking for a sit down lunch that would be quick. Mi Casa caught my eye. My husband and I were pleased with our good and service.

I liked that they had a lunch menu. I ordered the shrimp tacos with rice and a side salad. Perfect portion size for me and delicious. My husband really enjoyed the Burrito California.

You can expect plenty of chips and salsa. The salsa has a bit of a kick in case you're not into spicey food.

They offer patio dinning and a full bar. If you're traveling with kids under two, note no changing table in the bathroom.

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

Everything has changed. The menu was a photo copied mess, the air conditioning is out, and they seemed to have lost their alcohol license.

Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

Very good food and service. Easy to find, it's sits on the northeast side of our local mall. Great parking and easy in and out of restaurant.