“Great food and atmosphere ”
Review of Ricos

Ricos
Ranked #1 of 239 Restaurants in Buford
Cuisines: Philippine
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

If I was told correctly, his place was built in an old car service place. The building is older with a ton of character and a very different and refreshing place to eat. The food was very good, especially the fried green tomatoes. The only complaints I really have is the slight communication problems between staff members and how small the menu is. There really weren't many options to choose from as it is a very small restaurant.

Reviewed 13 August 2017

Busy Saturday night but we didn't have to wait long at all. Everyone's meal was cooked perfectly. We will definitely go back again

Reviewed 12 August 2017

Amazing find! If you want local, fresh and can not find elsewhere ... come here. Food was amazing ... located next to railroad track and so fun to hear train come through every 30 minutes. You said what!

Reviewed 9 August 2017

My visiting, extended family wanted to eat somewhere non-chain, local fav, so I took them to Ricos. Got a table in reasonable time, especially for a Friday about 6:30. Attentive server rattled off the daily specials and prices. Ordered lumpia and dipping sauce appetizer. Score! My visiting family loved the food, but not so much the noise level, especially when the train came blasting through. But that's part of the adventure. Eclectic items, like Ricos "Rooster" (fried chicken breast with jalapeno accented sandwich) satisfied. The sweet potato chips were a touch oily and cold. I'll order the sweet potato tater tots next time instead. My cousins' plates had only crumbs by the time they finished.
For dessert, we shared pieces of the fresh made strawberry cake and the chocolate, banana cake. Well-made!
So glad Ricos did not let me down for recommending to my family. All left happy.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

We LOVE Rico's, it never lets us down. They are always consistent with great food and their sandwiches are unique and extremely good. It's worth the wait should there be one and time and time again people just continue to agree it's a fantastic hidden gem in Buford!

Been to Ricos? Share your experiences!