“Pleasantly surprised ”

5 Brothers Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #74 of 247 Restaurants in Buford
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Description: Growing up in an Italian home is full of excitement ! Who's yelling over who , who is trying to stuff food down your throat until you can't move or who is trying to love you more ! We never knew what to expect ! As I got older and spent more and more time in the kitchen learning how to cook , I always felt it in my heart I would bring my families recipes to life and let the world get to experience them ! The mouth watering taste of Italian food from the big city of New York, finally lands in the south !!! This is based on family recipes passed on from generation to generation ! Your dinning experience will feel like a typical Italian Sunday dinner , a lot of food mixed with the warm and loving atmosphere !!! What's better then going out to a restaurant with your loved ones and feeling like you are in the comfort of your own home ! So here I am now with my husband and five sons , waiting for you to re-live these experiences with us !! As my grandma Lucy would say " Venire sedersi e mangiare " - Come sit down and eat !
Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

We were walking down Main Street and decided to get a few appetizers before dinner. We were very happy with the assortment of appetizers we tried and the pizza was very good. The waiters were extremely friendly and attentive.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Stopped in to check the place out, authentic look of Italy and the aroma was wonderful. The staff and service was great. I ordered a calzone and it was on point. I am not a fan of thin crust pizza but at least it is fresh made. Next time I would like to try a pasta dish and there will be a next time! Delivery available too!

Reviewed 6 September 2017

It was a great experience! great service an pizza! They staff went out of their way to provide exceptional service to us. Very helpful with menu options and recommendations.

1  Thank Stan R
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

We visited 5 Brothers Pizza and Pasta and we were excited the family was truly Italian so the fare would be authentic. We ordered pizza with basically everything on it and it was tasty but did not live up to our expectations. I will say the crust was excellent and it was cooked in a brick oven. I wish it would have had a more marinara sauce or served with a small portion on the side as the pizza was dry. We will go back and try some of the other dishes.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

5 Brothers has quickly become one of my favorite places. I enjoy downtown Buford and 5 Brothers has been a wonderful addition here. The family that owns it is friendly and the food is great!

1  Thank Deb L