“Good and Bad”

Good for: Groups, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Garnett Street
Description: Adam's Restaurant and Piano Bar is an American Mediterranean steak house located in Historic Buford. Adam's offers a unique, upscale dining experience to fit almost any budget. Adam’s is locally owned and professionally managed by Adam Kantback, who has over 30 years of culinary and restaurant experience. Studied and refined his passion for food in Sweden and Europe, Kantback brings an international menu to Historic Buford. Kantback previously owned and operated three restaurants in Charlotte, North Carolina – “Adam’s at Ballantyne,” “The Bridge Café, “ and “La Bibliotheque,” – all of which received the coveted AAA Four Diamond Award 15 years in a row.
Reviewed 18 April 2017

I have been to Adams several times and I would rate the food as very good. The service really struggles. This is perplexing because I love the atmosphere, food quality, and selection. The last two times I brought clients there with the expectations service would improve, and we were again dissapointed. Everyone loved the food, and the staff is attentive, but very simple things like opening a bottle of wine, understanding what the specials are, knowing the difference between gorgonzola and mushroom sauce are a huge struggle. I really want to come back, but the service knowledge HAS to improve. You have accomplished the tough part, which is the quality of the food. I would recommend a basic training of the wait staff on the easy things.

1  Thank Kaytan85
adamsrestaurant, Manager at Adam's Restaurant and Piano Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2017

We appreciate your feedback and we are in the process of hiring and retraining staff members so that our service can match the excellence of our food and ambiance. We would love to invite you to come back and dine with us this summer!

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

I was downtown Buford and craving real food for lunch. Picked up carry out for hubby and myself. Best burger ever, huge with bacon, sautéed onions, cheese. Also got Philly Cheese steak that was equally as good. I think each entree was around $10 and well worth it Will go back and try one of there lunch specials Seemed like a lovely place for a business or relaxing lunch

1  Thank MSmith0
Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

I recommend Adam's for the cuisine, excellent. But, also, the staff is super! They are attractive, kind and competent.

The piano and singing on the weekends is a good addition to a nice night out.

Reviewed 25 March 2017

I met some friends here and the food was amazing! I loved the filet! Cooked perfect! The singer was just so, so. Food was a bit pricey, so would go back for special occasion.

Reviewed 24 February 2017

Pricey for food offerings. Claims to be fine dining but food is just OK. Nice atmosphere in downtown Buford.