“Incredible food upscale dining in Buford”
Review of Adam's Restaurant and Piano Bar - CLOSED

Adam's Restaurant and Piano Bar
Price range: US$8 - US$44
Cuisines: American, Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Garnett Street
Description: Adam's Restaurant and Piano Bar is an American Mediterranean steak house located in Historic Buford. Adam's offers a unique, upscale dining experience to fit almost any budget. Adam’s is locally owned and professionally managed by Adam Kantback, who has over 30 years of culinary and restaurant experience. Studied and refined his passion for food in Sweden and Europe, Kantback brings an international menu to Historic Buford. Kantback previously owned and operated three restaurants in Charlotte, North Carolina – “Adam’s at Ballantyne,” “The Bridge Café, “ and “La Bibliotheque,” – all of which received the coveted AAA Four Diamond Award 15 years in a row.
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

I had filet mignon and potatoes au gratin. They were as good as anything I have had in France, and I've been to France a lot. The food was perfection. It is such a relaxing upscale dining experience. I live in Atlanta and the food here is better than I can get in 99% of the Buckead area. My only suggestion is to tell the male piano player to stop playing forte. It is too loud.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

Great place to go for a special evening. We finished before the basement lounge opened but I heard it's fun down there late night. This is a laid back, classic restaurant with a live piano in the bar area. It's not overwhelming or intrusive to a conversation but a great ambiance. The food was rich and tasty. Not sure children would appreciate the menu but they had options for a children's menu. The staff was delightful and attentive. Go treat yourself to a nice evening in a fun area of Buford.

Reviewed 20 June 2017

The trout almondine was a real disappointment-hardly any almonds and it didn't taste very good.
The prime rib was wonderful and perfectly prepared. The waiter wanted to rush us and rudely huffed off when we were not prepared to order. The lady playing the piano was good but since they were only seating people very close by and there was no insulation in the one small room available the noise was awful. We asked that they open the next area but the answer was a flat no. The waiter interrupted our conversation and said pass me the empty plates. Really? If they wanted the table so badly then they should have opened the next large empty area! My brother and sister in law were with us and we wanted to show them the nice restaurants in Buford. I was embarrassed by this place and we will not be back.

Reviewed 4 May 2017

I remember the first time we visited Adam's a couple of years ago. We sat within singing distance of the piano. I have never had so much fun; now that is saying a lot for a guy who was 73 at the time. Piano player was just superb. And the food was good, drinks were well made. and service outstanding. One of my favorites; we visit there at least twice a year. It is just that Main Street Buford has such an excellent selection of fine dining. Visit them all!!!

Reviewed 23 April 2017

Dined at Adam's pre-theater. There were 8 of us. Our waiter was Sean (Shaun?) and he was fun, irreverent and enjoyable and excellent. Our drinks, food, and service were top notch in spite of a very busy evening at the restaurant. (Like I mean 32 prom goers near us & every other table in the place occupied). Our dinners included salmon, and filet of beef and mussels. Our dining companions and us loved the appetizers and the entrees. Very happy with our experience. Atmosphere nice.