“Sbarro in the food court”
Review of Sbarro

Sbarro
Ranked #126 of 253 Restaurants in Buford
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

My husband always liked this place but he was right. Slices are noticebly small and so are the calzones. I got the classic cheese slice, my husband got a pepperoni and a pepperoni sausage calzone. The meal was good but cutting back that much on quantity is not a good thing on pizza slices. I'll choose another food vendor and my husband may continue eating at Sbarro.

Reviewed 5 May 2016

The food was fine, service was fine, better selection than when I was a kid but was disappointed with the lack-luster pizza. I wanted it to be amazing like it used to be but it wasn't. Free refills, that's good, right! It was fine, really.

Reviewed 2 February 2016

There are many places at the Mall of Georgia to eat. Sbarro's is just a fresh and friendly place to get a quick bite while at the mall. They have daily specials and always a combo to suit every budget.

Reviewed 3 December 2014

lots of choices, sometimes it is hard to decide which one or 2 things i will eat. the two down sides: 1) it is a bit pricey and 2) the food is never quite hot enough when they serve it to you.
still, some of the best "mall" food out there.

Reviewed 22 August 2013

I love their pizza. The food was good and the cashier was very friendly and fast. I thought I was going wait a long time because of the line but I didn't! Definitely will return!