“An OK place to eat when your with the meat and potatoes crowd”
Review of O'Charley's

O'Charley's
Ranked #44 of 253 Restaurants in Buford
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 7 October 2017

I have had several decent meals here, when I was taken to lunch by someone who wasn't too adventurous. No real complaints, just not my type of restaurant. The best part was Free Pie Wednesday. The pecan pie was pretty good. (I'm no expert on pecan pie, but I like a lot of pecans.)

Reviewed 18 September 2017

Love going here! The rolls they bring to the table are amazing. They have a pretty good burger, but the fried chicken salad is fabulous!

Reviewed 15 June 2017

What I've found recently at the O'Charley's chain is that everything must come pre-seasoned. I don't cook with a lot of salt and the last few times I've been here it's been extremely salty. In fact I asked for the manager and was told that's the way it comes. So, if you are salt restricted or don't cook with a lot of salt don't order the burgers or the steak because both have too much salt for my liking. What the chain really should do is let you salt your meat yourself. That way if you have high blood pressure or are restricted you won't have too much sodium in one meal.

Reviewed 4 June 2017

I've eaten at this, and several other O'Charley's restaurants over the years, and this one is pretty much the same as the others. I used to LOVE their Loaded Potato Soup and their rolls, however, over the past few years their soup, and ESPECIALLY their rolls have gone downhill badly, The rolls (I could easily make a meal from just rolls and soup) used to be light, fluffy, and delicious, but the last few times they are more like biscuits or hockey pucks. The soup has gotten thinner and the bacon and cheese toppings have gotten pitiful. As a general comment on O'Charley's, I have gotten some of the best prime rib I've every had, but on the other hand, I have also gotten some of the worst prime rib I've ever had, it just seems to depend on what cook is on duty. Generally, you've got about a 50/50 chance of getting a really good meal.

Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

Was not sure what to expect based upon other reviews. All three of us were pleasantly surprised!The quality of food and service were much better than we expected. Each of us ordered something different....a fried chicken salad, salmon dinner and steak dinner. The food came out hot and fresh. I am a Zaxby's salad fan. Wish O'Charley's was closer because their salad, in my opinion, of course, beats theirs.

Been to O'Charley's? Share your experiences!