“Very good homestyle meal”
Review of O'Charley's

O'Charley's
Ranked #43 of 253 Restaurants in Buford
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 22 January 2018

Very good homestyle meal and veggies with a nice selection. After it was topped off with excellent pie!

Reviewed 15 October 2017

I usually eat here at least once a month and often with a group of 8 or more. Regardless of the size of our group, they only give us one server. The last two we had really worked hard and did a great job. However, it would have been easier for everyone if they had two working the table.

Reviewed 7 October 2017

I have had several decent meals here, when I was taken to lunch by someone who wasn't too adventurous. No real complaints, just not my type of restaurant. The best part was Free Pie Wednesday. The pecan pie was pretty good. (I'm no expert on pecan pie, but I like a lot of pecans.)

Reviewed 18 September 2017

Love going here! The rolls they bring to the table are amazing. They have a pretty good burger, but the fried chicken salad is fabulous!

Reviewed 15 June 2017

What I've found recently at the O'Charley's chain is that everything must come pre-seasoned. I don't cook with a lot of salt and the last few times I've been here it's been extremely salty. In fact I asked for the manager and was told that's the way it comes. So, if you are salt restricted or don't cook with a lot of salt don't order the burgers or the steak because both have too much salt for my liking. What the chain really should do is let you salt your meat yourself. That way if you have high blood pressure or are restricted you won't have too much sodium in one meal.

Been to O'Charley's? Share your experiences!