“Excellent Prime Rib”

O'Charley's
Ranked #40 of 250 Restaurants in Buford
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 March 2018

My wife and I were pleasantly surprised last week when we decided to eat at O'Charley's. It was Saturday about 7 PM and we felt sure there would be a wait. No wait and we were seated immediately. We ordered the prime rib for two special and the prime rib medium rare and it was perfect. My wife and I both rated the prime rib as some of the best we have ever had and with 50 years of marriage we have had the opportunity to sample lots of prime rib. We will surely go back again in a few weeks to see if this was a fluke or the real thing.

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

This restaraunt had major issues. My son and I ordered the bacon and bourbon filet, medium. We received 1 filet rare with no bacon and no bourbon, and 1 filet well done, no bacon no bourbon. Then, I told the waiter because I didn't want to pay $20 for steak that was not edible..he tried to tell me that my steak was medium and that he would bring me some bourbon sauce...yeah..he refused to take it back. So needless to say my family will never go back there again. We were also NOT the only families having problems with the service and good.

Reviewed 10 February 2018

My daughter treated me to dinner last Monday at this location. Since I was being treated, I didn't complain, but they need to up their game. I ordered a 16 oz. prime rib, medium rare. What I got was not even close. It was grey and very dry, not even medium. When I order beef, I expect juicy and almost completely red. I know that I should have sent it back, but I just went ahead and said nothing. The server was new, but did an excellent job. The manager was going around visiting tables, but he skipped us.

Reviewed 3 February 2018

Great food. Great Staff. Everyone was so friendly. The Waiter was super nice. location was great. Right by the mall.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Very good homestyle meal and veggies with a nice selection. After it was topped off with excellent pie!