“Celebrating our anniversary with superb food and service”
Review of Olive Garden

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Good for: Groups
Reviewed 7 August 2016

You just can't go wrong at Olive Garden! We love coming here every chance we get. We have been eating at Olive Garden for years and always return when we know we want a good meal and service.

We celebrated our 34th anniversary here and John helped make it great with his wonderful service and caring manners. I don't know where they train their servers but Olive Garden has some of the best servers we've encountered. They really care for the customer and provide wonderful service.

We enjoyed our meals, Stuffed Chicken Marsala and Sausage stuffed giant rigatoni for our entrees. We finished our meal with sharing the Chocolate caramel lasagna. We thank you John and Olive Garden for a wonderful evening.

Reviewed 29 June 2016 via mobile

The food is of course good, because it's Olive Garden. A few months ago my sister and I came here for dinner and it took quite a while to get a table but we went up to the bar and grabbed a glass of wine so the wait wasn't too terrible. Once we were seated we ordered right away but unfortunately the kitchen was backed up. Our server was very friendly and kept offering more salad and breadsticks and when our food took over an hour to get to us she offered us a bowl of soup (each) for the inconvenience. Once we got our food we weren't very hungry after eating all of the salad/soup/breadsticks so we asked for a box and got one within a minute. Finally the manager came out to check how everything was and split our check in HALF!!! for having to wait so long for our food. Definitely turned a bad experience into a great one.

Reviewed 21 June 2016

I love Olive Garden. They have a nice menu without being over crowed with to many choices. The staff is friendly and the atmosphere is pleasant. They used to have this dish called shrimp primavera. I always got this dish because it was very tasty. But then they discontinued it. Anyway they have plenty of other dished which are tasty and plentiful. I recommend going before 5ish because it gets busy especially toward the weekend. Go, enjoy.

Reviewed 14 June 2016

Perfect lunch of Soup and Salad along with garlic bread sticks. Been eating at Olive Garden's around town and in South Florida and the nice thing is you know what you are getting when eating at a chain like this. I always get the soup & salad for lunch but my wife likes the duo combos. She like to switch around the duo combo with different entrees and has been really pleased with the choices Olive Garden has to offer. They have a nice choice of 5 different soups to go with your salad and yes, they both are unlimited, just ask your server for more of what you want.
Price is pretty reasonable for a dine in restaurant.

Reviewed 25 March 2016

But I'm so crazy about their homemade Toscana soup that I've NEVER ordered anything else! It's better than Grandma's soups! It uses fresh potatoes, sausage with a bit of a kick, and chopped kale in a creamy broth. Everybody loves it. Couple that with their nice salad brought in a bowl for the table, and it's a great meal. Rolls are mediocre. The other item I consistently buy is their bottled Italian vinaigrette. I know it's sold at Sam's warehouse, but when I buy it at Sam's, it doesn't seem to have that same flavor and consistency that's applied to their salads. So try purchasing it there. Some day I'll abstain from the soup and try some of their other dishes. I've heard good and bad on those others. Once had a great cappuccino there with liquer, but they weren't consistent in return trips. Try that soup!