“great Indian buffet”
Review of 786 Kebab & Curry

786 Kebab & Curry
Ranked #58 of 242 Restaurants in Buford
Reviewed 18 October 2017

If you like Mango pickle this is the place for you if they have their homemade pickle on the buffet. I was told that it was not always available but I love mango pickle and it was really good.

The selection on the buffet was good and inclusive. Pakoras, naan, and puri along with several curries. My son's who don't really like Indian food were able to find enough to eat that I did not get any complaints.

Reviewed 7 October 2017

The selection was moderate, enough that you can have a variety of flavors. It compares favorably with other Indian restaurants I enjoy. The owner is friendly and will help you make choices if you are unfamiliar with the food. I like spicy, and the spice level was low. The Mango Lassi was large, and nice and thick.

Madman1234, Owner at 786 Kebab & Curry, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2017

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Nice people , great Flavors and good value, you should try it! The cream of wheat with saffron was very good as was the chicken and vegetable curry.

Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

Ordered carryout while traveling in the area on business and the food was delicious. I ordered chicken tikka masala, naan, and samosas. Everything was delicious. I could have ordered from the buffet and carried that out too. Everything looked so good. I will stop here again the next time I'm in the area.

Oh and the service was fantastic too! They even gave me some cucumber salad I got from the buffet for free!

1  Thank Elise W
Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

I have tried for the second time their buffet. I was asked by the owner-chef about the food. I gave him my opinion as a seasoned chef myself. Oh boy, his ego was bruised. He kept repeating that it was the best food, no ghee, etc.
Actually, nan was hard and thick. Kheer ( rice pudding) was obviously a combination of many days of unused rice. The whole food was bland , flavorless and cold. I was not surprised that none of his costumers were from the sub continent.
He won't get my money again.