“Teds' are always reliable”
Review of Teds Montana Grill

Teds Montana Grill
Ranked #2 of 239 Restaurants in Buford
Price range: US$20 - US$35
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Private Dining, Reservations
Reviewed 29 July 2017

I have eaten at several TMG's in areas of have lived. I always found them to be great fall back places if you don't want to try something when out of town.

Reviewed 26 July 2017

we eat out a lot. maybe 5-10 times a week or more. we've been to this location at least 10 times. it never fails to deliver a great meal with stellar service. Allison topped all others today. great meal, great service. we are traveling this summer with our resident 7.5 year old feminine house cat enthusiast. she is a very picky eater. she eats almost nothing. she will eat mac n cheese, pizza and chicken nuggets however. ted's mc n cheese is some of the best on the planet according to said expert. on occasion she will eat french fries. these were good here too. my gumbo was a non traditional roux less tomato based concoction that was surprisingly good, tasty and flavorful. salads were fresh, chilled and just the right size. fresh fish was grilled and made for the perfect accompaniment for mrs bbq's salad. it was a delightful meal! thanks ALLISON

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

The bison filet is where it's at! Went to Teds on a Friday night with a party of 9. We had a reservation and were seated when our entire party arrived. Our server Keira was fantastic with a great personality and even better service. We ordered the shrimp and bison nachos for apps and both were good, though the shrimp was my favorite. The kitchen sent out bison nuggets for us to try and I decided to try the bison steak after that. I ordered mine rare and it was fantastic. Even days later I'm still thinking about it. They did overlook about 3 of the 8 steaks ordered, which dismayed me, but they took them back and made it right. The wine flowed and we enjoyed ourselves well beyond our meals, but felt no pressure to turn over the table which was a nice change. You must try the Kahlua brownie- to die for!

Reviewed 22 June 2017

This is one of my favorite places to get a burger. They have a great selection of bison & beef burgers to choose from. The staff is excellent. I highly recommend Ted's!

Reviewed 22 June 2017

We love Ted's! The menu is somewhat limited but there are enough selections for variety. Pricey for the type of food and amounts - a la carte selections can add up quickly, making the bill even higher, but the food is consistently great and the service is wonderful. Not a great location but there's plenty of parking close by.