“Yum! ”

Luigi's a Slice of Italy
Ranked #4 of 250 Restaurants in Buford
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Description: Happiness is slice of pizza!
Description: Happiness is slice of pizza!
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

We loved this little pizzeria! The lady at the front was super nice and brought our food out for us and checked on us through out our meal. We ordered a large Caesar salad and the four of us shared it, yum, it was very good and the dressing was on point. She brought out fresh hot bread with a garlic oil to dip it in, yum! We didn't realize that we got bread so we had ordered the garlic knots,... I'm sooo glad we did!! I could have eaten all 6 of them myself they were so good and garlicky. We ordered a large pizza and we could only eat half. We got the white pizza, yum! We'll be back!!

1  Thank jawja-dawgs22

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

This is the best pizza! The meatball and garlic pizza is my "Go To"...real, fresh garlic and the crust is incredible...real Brooklyn style, crispy crust. Decent location, and the atmosphere is really cool.

1  Thank Aaron C
Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

My wife and I love Luigi's. She says their pizza is very close to home. Home being Queens, NY.
I on the other hand will order a chicken caesar salad or the green house salad with chicken.
Why do I eat a salad at a pizza joint you ask? Because two years ago I had a heart attack followed by a quadruple bypass operation.
I immediately changed my eating habits. Now I eat a lot more salads and Luigi's has the best chicken Caesar salad around. If you order the large salad it will come in a huge bowl with lots of veggies and plenty of grilled chicken. It is a healthy meal by itself.
Oh yeah, I hear the pizza is pretty awesome!!

1  Thank privberg
Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

So happy to have stumbled across Luigi's! It is the best pizza around! I moved down from Connecticut 3 years ago and have been searching for the New York pizza I miss and I found it! So happy! Nice thin slice pizza with delicious sauce!

1  Thank Rita D
Reviewed 17 May 2017

We were staying in hotel within walking distance so we ordered carryout. The pizza was good and the service was excellent.

1  Thank csands33

Been to Luigi's a Slice of Italy? Share your experiences!