US$107
US$101
US$89
US$56
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$64/night.

US$69
US$104
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

US$125
Quality Inn(Calhoun)
US$61
US$46
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$53/night.

Duffys Motel(Calhoun)
US$47
All reviewsfront desk staffthe holiday inn expressjob donewould stay here againroom was cleanstopped overnightthe general managerfridge and microwavebreakfast was excellentspring breakhot breakfastfloridajudyinterstatemattressapppets
Reviewed 21 February 2018

After another day this time of pouring rain we stopped at the Holiday Inn express. we don't usually go to one of these but it was getting late and we needed to stop. The check in was great and so was the rate as normally we expected much higher. The rooms were comfortable and clean and beds were good.
We had the breakfast the next morning which was good also and the check out was fast and efficient. We noticed construction next to the hotel and they told me they were building new and would be moving as soon as it was done. Very nice at the desk told us to come back. It is off I75 but very quiet

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
6  Thank Rick19551218
Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

I looked at the several of the reviews for this hotel, where the response from the front desk was just wait until we are in our new building. While the accessible room was not the worst we have experienced, the bathroom was something that we have not ever encountered in 36 years of traveling. Not only I could not use it, the bathroom vanity that is so important to my wife's independence was not usable to us. We use the vanity, in part to wash her hair. This vanity was so low to the ground that she could not get anywhere close to it. The response from the front desk was " wait until our new hotel is done". Ironically, the public restroom in the lobby was ADA compliant, so we used the woman's rest room and we're able make it work.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank MinnesotaPhotoguy
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Calhoun, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2018

MinnesotaPhotoguy,

Greetings, we're glad to have hosted a longtime IHG Rewards Gold Elite member. I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused by our bathroom's set up and placement of the vanity. I realize no words can take back your feelings of disappointment but be assured that your feedback is raised with the management to help pinpoint areas that need revamping.

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and for choosing IHG since 1998. I hope you find your way back to us for a chance to make your next stay more comfortable than the previous.

Safe travels,

Jillian I

Reviewed 25 January 2018

We were very disappointed in are stay. The staff was very good but the hotel has been neglected. We stay at Holiday Inn knowing there are some things that are standard. We love the beds and pillows. Always have a good sleep, NOT! This hotel's pillows were OLD and a mess. The towels were very old, frayed and discolored. We are used to nice clean fluffy towels. The television had lines running thru it after running for 10 minutes. Finally, the toilet would run every 15 or so minutes. I ended up turning off the water to the toilet in the middle of the night so I could sleep. The new hotel is supposed to be done in a few months. Clearly the owner has given up on the current hotel and keeping the standards of Holiday Inn. We won't be back. Already have reservations for the Holiday Inn in Byron for the return trip. I would recommend waiting until the new hotel is open before staying here.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Calhoun, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2018

Hi Rick M,

Thank you for staying with us and for leaving a review on TripAdvisor. It is good to know that you found our location to be convenient. I also appreciate the high rating you gave us in terms of customer service delivered.

On the other hand, I am sorry to read about your disappointments in the condition of the room received. Our guest's comfort remains a priority and I apologize for letting you feel otherwise. Rest assured that your comments about the toilet, the television, and other aspects of the room that needs updating will be forwarded to our management team to be discussed for proper evaluation and improvement.

Again, thank you for your comments and for choosing us for your lodging needs.

Ingrid V.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

Though the staff was friendly, and new construction aside, the facility just did not seem up to the standard I've found with other Holiday Inn Express & Suites. But, because this is at a convenient way-point along this stretch of road, I will probably stay here again.

Because I checked a map, I knew what exit to take, but the highway sign was not lit. Upon exiting, I guestimated where to turn to get to the hotel as there is no street signage and the one, very small, sign at the hotel parking lot that was identifiable could be easily missed. Perhaps this is due to the construction?

My general sense and perception of the facility, overall, to include the room, is that it was best described as worn and not as clean as it could be. When I commented on this at check out I was assured that the new construction would take care of all that.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Calhoun, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2018

Hi Todd M,

Thank you for your stay and for sharing your thoughts about our hotel on TripAdvisor. We value each feedback as this will allow us to identify the areas that may benefit from our additional attention. It is good to know that you found our location to be convenient. Thank you as well for noting our friendly hotel staff.

On the other hand, I am sorry for the disappointments you had with the condition of the room received and the cleanliness level of the property. Our guest's comfort remains a priority and I apologize for letting you feel otherwise. I have taken note of your valuable comments and will use these to monitor and improve the quality of services we offer in the future.

Again, thank you for your comments and for choosing us for your lodging needs.

Ingrid V.

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

Found this place while on the road via the IHG app. Super easy to book the room via the app. Location is right off 75, near a few other hotels, McDonald’s and ruby tuesdays within walking distance. Once off the freeway, you have to drive a little ways out of your way to get around the median GA put in the way. Their driveway isn’t perfectly intuitive as the Hotel is tucked behind a few other businesses. There was construction next door while we stayed - but they weren’t working while we stayed. The front desk lady was very nice and friendly. The room was clean, the outlet by the bed didn’t work right. I have sleep apnea and my CPAP was turning on and off as that was the convenient plug right next to the bed. The other plug, between the beds was used by the alarm clock and the light. Overall, this place was clean, I may stay here again, but I wouldn’t go out of my way to choose this place.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Calhoun, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

Hello phazer42,

Thank you for stopping by the Holiday Inn Express. It's great to know that you were able to use the IHG app with ease! I also appreciate you commending our reception staff. We are always thrilled when your expectations are exceeded.

I'm sorry to hear about the outlets in the room. We'll have the maintenance team look into it immediately.

We can't wait to see you again!

Regards,