“Impressive experence all around.”

Williamson Brothers Bar-B-Q - Canton
Get food delivered
Ranked #13 of 204 Restaurants in Canton
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: Good BBQ, good folks, and good times in Canton -- come be a part of the family!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

First visit and made a big impression. Our waiter was Jake and was very impressive. He took our drink and appetizer order and was back in no time and took our order. We just got started on the fried sampler when he brought our food. He brought extra sour creme and butter for the potatoes and brought the stuff we needed before we had to ask. The BBQ was very good and the BBQ sampler was very good. I liked the sauce which was strange for me. The whole experience was great and Jake sat it in motion. This will be a regular stop when in Canton.

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (350)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

the wait staff Bella was as pleasant as they come. She was adorable and offered us great service. The restaurant is rather dark inside, I needed my phone flashlight to read the menu. The brisket was delicious and tender, along with the chicken wings , BBQ beans and Cole slaw. I had a burger ordered by Bella and it was very tasty and different. We got two Onion rings to go along with the burger.

Reviewed 13 May 2021

the stuffed potato- heaven! great mac & cheese, chx tenders, & okra. love their spicy sauce & bbq pork.

Reviewed 17 April 2021 via mobile

If you like barbecue, this is the place. Relaxed country atmosphere, friendly service. Love the fried mushrooms, and the full size spare ribs.

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 24 March 2021 via mobile

Jacob was my server. He was fast friendly and efficient!! My pulled pork sandwich was excellent!! The sauce was very tasty!! No complaints and only compliments.

Date of visit: March 2021