“We Love this park!!!”

Leisure Acres Campground
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Cleveland
Leisure Acres Campground
Reviewed 23 September 2014

Wow! We made reservations for a month, sight unseen( based on the listing).Well. 1 month turned into 2 and then 2 more weeks!
I want to live here it's AWESOME! It's Beautiful,Clean and The owners and staff are Wonderful! The park is Family oriented,pets are allowed. There are basic rules (which I expect)but nothing that would stop me from from coming back. In fact,tons of people that I met in 2 and a half months said this is where they come back to time after time.
We haven't met anyone thats even remotely snarky or otherwise.
We have never been sooo relaxed! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!!!!!!!

Room Tip: If you want strong WiFi,you'll surely have it closer to the office. We stayed in( lot 59 and th...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Grandpoppa S

Reviewed 16 May 2014 via mobile

This campground is family owned and operated. Beautiful view, great staff and accommodations. Large laundry room open 24 hours, pond and pool. The area is gorgeous. I would recommend this campground. Would love to stay for a month! :-)

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank kjprsp
Reviewed 23 June 2013

Make reservations 3 weeks before our stay making sure to state our rig is 13 feet tall and we didn't want trees. But put us in a spot with overhanging small trees. No one was at office so we moved to another spot they had listed as available. Then call from owner saying we would have to move that that spot was taken the next day. Three times the kids went to office for wifi code but no one was there. Would not stay there again just because of office staff

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank Shari C
Reviewed 28 May 2013

The gravel road leading to the gravel sites is a bit steep and slightly washed out. Coming down it is ok but I would suggest leaving by the road around the lake. Road noise was minimal but trucks using their Jake brakes could be heard There is a row of pull thru sites (77-85) that are long enough for big rigs but not very level. We had touble leveling our 40ft Class A in #81 so the owner moved us to #45, a backin which was level and had a shady stream running behind it. The park is well treed but there are lots of sites that offer clear skies for your satellite. Sprint phone and 3G worked fine. Bathrooms, showers and laundry were kept very clean. There is a lot of open area in the park for recreation with a fishing pond and short walking trail. The owners are very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bobncamille
Reviewed 11 June 2012

I have been here for three weeks now. I have really enjoyed my time here. Here are some of the highlights. This evening it was raining so I went to the office/game room and sat on the covered back porch and watched the rain on the lake. Nice rockers, stayed dry. The bathroom/showers are always clean. There is a walking trail, very nice pool, lake, and the owners and office staff seem to go out of there way to take care of you. LP gas was a very good price. Lots of stuff to do in the area. If you want to go out to eat, there are lots of choices, both fast food and great sit down places. It's only a quarter mile off the main road, but that's enough to keep it quiet and restful. It feels like a safe and relaxing place to be. I plan to become a regular.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Todd R

Been to Leisure Acres Campground? Share your experiences!