“As far from Texas BBQ as you can get”

Hattie Marie's Texas Style BBQ & Cajun Kitchen
Ranked #33 of 82 Restaurants in College Park
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Description: For a “real Texas experience”, in-the-know BBQ buffs will want to head to this Historic College Parkt hot spot “True Texas–style” smoked meats, including “melt-in-your-mouth” brisket and ribs “sliced right off a huge slab pulled from the cooker” and “excellent” smoked sausage "links".
Reviewed 18 November 2017

Being from Texas, I had high hopes for this newly opened restaurant. My best friend's husband is constantly looking for a great BBQ restaurant outside the Atlanta loop. He called me to advise "there's a new BBQ restaurant I read about near the airport", and we planned to go there for lunch the next day.

3-4 slices beef brisket with two sides and one slice of loaf bread was $13. The potato salad was delicious! The brisket and the baked beans were just so-so.

For my brisket, I'll continue to go to Jim and Nicks BBQ in Conyers, where you receive more for your money and will leave "stuffed fuller than a pig!"

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

I patron this establishment on Main Street in College Park. The restaurant is a excellent addition to the Main Street eatery’s, the outside of the restaurant is nicely done. As I entered the restaurant I was greeted by one of the employees in which he explained to me the entrees and sides on the menu. All the food was prepared well on the line. I then placed my order for the two orders of smoked chicken and sausage with Mac and cheese and baked beans, I also ordered their gumbo to go. I did not have to wait too long for my order. I was very impressed with the the smell and taste of my orders, my wife and I enjoyed the entrees and everything was very delicious and flavorful. I am proud to say that Hattie Marie Texas Style BBQ & Cajun Kitchen is my favorite BBQ eatery in Atlanta by far. I’m looking forward to trying their beef and Pork ribs. Kudos to Romona who made me feel welcomed and the Gumbo was delicious, the staff and management of Hattie
Marie’s Texas Style BBQ & Kitchen for the delicious cuisine and the hospitality you all have shown me. I recommend this establishment to everyone who loves a relaxing environment, professional service and delicious quality food.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Food is fantastic with large portions!
There is a great atmosphere, and the staff are very nice and helpful.

WILLIE G, Owner at Hattie Marie's Texas Style BBQ & Cajun Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Thank you Elayna! So glad you enjoyed. Come back soon.

Mona