Comfort Inn Atlanta Airport(College Park)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$76
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

US$145
US$93
Priceline
US$55
US$53
Atlanta Airport Marriott(College Park)
US$124
  • Restaurant
US$64
US$121
US$88
US$118
US$109
  • Pool
All reviewswet barsectional sofaatlanta airportsitting areathe holiday innoutdoor poolgreat place to stayroom was largenext morningruby tuesdaysmini fridgeenjoyed my stayoatmealbeds were comfortabledomestic terminalrental carfitness center
Reviewed 7 July 2018

The welcome and checkout staff were extraordinary. Exceptionally professional,”friendly”, and helpful. Over my vacation, my family and I booked “7” hotel rooms and your hotel, by far, was very the best. The room was immaculate; the bed was extremely comfortable; the check-in and checkout was too easy; the room was absolutely -beautiful-far better than the pictures. I write this very detailed survey feedback form because as a military family of five (my husband is going on 27 yrs serving active duty), having traveled all around the world (throughout the USA, Germany, Italy, Spain, U.K., Belgium, Switzerland, France...to name only a few) and 16 duty stations...this hotel stands out for their excellence. The only negative about this hotel (hidden from the view of the main road next to the Holiday Inn & Suites) is there advertisement/marketing. I only chose this hotel because of the reasonable price within the filters of my required amenities. The advertisements do not do this hotel justice.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

My group of 20 people were supposed to check in at 3:20 pm and were told our rooms were not ready at that time. So we were stranded, after 6 hours of driving in a bus we were told we could not access our rooms to lay down or shower. I honestly was disappointed with my experience and so we're my colleagues.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 July 2018

My experience from the moment that I walked through the door was pleasant. I was greeted with a welcome as well as a smile not to mention the checking process literally took just a few moments which was a plus after working all day from a business travel. I was informed of the available amenities that were available to me, I was made aware of what was located where and so fowardth which to me let's see know that the staff was very job knowledgeable. Upon reaching my unit I was very satisfied that my unit was nice & clean, spacious, AC unit on cool not to mention the interior was nice. Overall the hotel in my opinion was well keep I also like the fact that the bar was located at check out/check in, overall location was convient to the interstate making my travel to work smooth, restaurants, gas stations & ABC stores were all convenient as well & airport was less than a mile from premises

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 July 2018

Usual great service for Hyatt hotels. Most of the staff was friendly. A couple of them werr probbaly just having a bad day.
Pool area was very clean, as was rest of hotel.
It would have been good to get a Delta discount, and the stay was nice anyway.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 June 2018

This hotel has everything needed for a stay in the Atlanta area-especially if you plan to fly out there! I’ve stayed here several times for that very reason. The staff is very accommodating to your needs. The breakfast was delicious and they also offer a 24 hour cafe, for those late night cravings! They provide a shuttle to/from the airport, which is very convenient. You can also leave your vehicle parked while you travel. I’ll continue to stay here whenever I’m flying in/out of ATL airport.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo