“Indigo hotels are a bit different, in a positive way”

Hotel Indigo Atlanta Airport College Park
Ranked #8 of 26 Hotels in College Park
Reviewed 27 April 2017

I like Indigo hotels, like this one, since they are a bit different: rooms have (fake) wooden floors, the design is modern. This one also has a very nice shower, the bed is really good, fast wifi,.. On the downside: the wooden floor seemed to stick to your shoes when you walk over it (caused by the material used when the floor is cleaned?).

This hotel does not have a breakfast buffet, which is for me a bummer (although service was reasonably fast, I still prefer a buffet as this is faster and you just pick what you like).

Room Tip: Only a few rooms have a (little) balcony, make sure to ask upfront if this is important to you.
Management response:Responded 8 May 2017

Good Day,
Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to review our property. We appreciate your feedback, as we use the information as a learning and empowering tool.
My team and I strive to provide a memorable experience for all of our guests. My goal as the Assistant General Manager is to improve our Service and Product.

I am truly glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to helping you soon.

Ebony Gardner

Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

I'm a regular at IHG but had not yet experienced one of these. The accommodations were great. Loved the shower and the comfy bed. Enjoyed the local flair in the modern design. It was very nice to stay "home" and dine at the hotel. Especially to avoid the rain but still have a nice view as the storm waned. It is in the airport flight path so turned the AC fan on and slept fine. Easy to get to the airport. Satisfied that we made this choice.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 26 April 2017

Good Day,

Ebony Raines

Reviewed 18 April 2017

This hotel is located near the airport and was very convenient for an early morning flight. The front desk staff was terrific.

I enjoyed the modern décor and laminate wood floors but housekeeping was atrocious. The shower in particular was filthy. The common areas - hallways/elevators were gross as well. The entire housekeeping staff needs to be retrained/fired.

When we returned to the room after a long day attending a funeral, we discovered that housekeeping only provided one new washcloth -no hand towels and didn't even bother to wipe out the bathroom sink.
]
Hotel cleanliness is extremely important to me so I won't stay here again or recommend.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 21 April 2017

Good Day.

Thank you for choosing Hotel Indigo and for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience at Hotel Indigo ATLANTA AIRPORT - COLLEGE PARK I would like to start by apologizing to you for the inconveniences you faced during your stay. We strive to make each stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible, and we appreciate that you brought your experience to our attention. We take feedback seriously and will coach our team to make the necessary changes so we can provide a better experience in the future. I hope you will give us a chance by staying with us again to show you that your unsatisfactory stay was an exception. Again, thank you for sharing your comments, and if I can be of assistance to you, please contact me directly at 4047678881 or eraines@peachtreehotelgroup.com.

Ebony Raines

Reviewed 13 April 2017

Loved staying here. Helpful staff (Pierre is awesome!) and great in hotel restaurant serving local beer. If you're going to close restaurants, there's a shuttle that will take you. Rooms are beautiful!

Management response:Responded 13 April 2017

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your feedback.
My team and strive to provide a memorable experience for all of our guests.

I am truly glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for recognizing Pierre. I shared your feedback with him.
Please come back and see us again.

Hjaddoud
hjaddoud@peachtreehotelgroup.com

Reviewed 12 April 2017

Front desk staff pleasant and very accommodating (thank you Arnette). I enjoyed the modern furnishing and cleanliness of the room. The bed was comfortable although the sheets were stained on the bed and it took housekeeping 5 hours to come in and replace them. Would I stay there again? Yes, but the housekeeping staff needs improvement.

Management response:Responded 13 April 2017

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your feedback.
My team and strive to provide a memorable experience for all of our guests.

I am truly glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for recognizing Arvette. I shared your feedback with her.

I received your feedback about Housekeeping, and am addressing. We take our guests feedback seriously, and yours will be used as a training tool.
Please come back and see us again.

Hjaddoud

Hampton Inn Atlanta Airport
#5 of 26 in College Park
1.6 km away
Crowne Plaza Atlanta Airport

Been to Hotel Indigo Atlanta Airport College Park? Share your experiences!