Comfort Inn Atlanta Airport(College Park)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$99
Courtyard
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

US$126
US$95
Fairfield Inn
US$124
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

US$76
Priceline
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$91/night.

US$64
US$53
US$104
All reviewsaveda bath productslarge showerhardwood floorsmarta stationkeurig coffee makeratlanta airportwalk in showermodern hotelfront desk staffinternational terminallight sleeperwould definitely stay here againnext morningwater pressurethe shuttle driveran early flightfree shuttle
Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

I'm a regular at IHG but had not yet experienced one of these. The accommodations were great. Loved the shower and the comfy bed. Enjoyed the local flair in the modern design. It was very nice to stay "home" and dine at the hotel. Especially to avoid the rain but still have a nice view as the storm waned. It is in the airport flight path so turned the AC fan on and slept fine. Easy to get to the airport. Satisfied that we made this choice.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 26 April 2017

Good Day,
Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to review our property. We appreciate your feedback, as we use the information as a learning and empowering tool.
My team and I strive to provide a memorable experience for all of our guests. My goal as the Assistant General Manager is to improve our Service and Product.

I am truly glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to helping you soon.

Ebony Raines
Assistant General Manager
eraines@peachtreehotelgroup.com

Reviewed 18 April 2017

This hotel is located near the airport and was very convenient for an early morning flight. The front desk staff was terrific.

I enjoyed the modern décor and laminate wood floors but housekeeping was atrocious. The shower in particular was filthy. The common areas - hallways/elevators were gross as well. The entire housekeeping staff needs to be retrained/fired.

When we returned to the room after a long day attending a funeral, we discovered that housekeeping only provided one new washcloth -no hand towels and didn't even bother to wipe out the bathroom sink.
]
Hotel cleanliness is extremely important to me so I won't stay here again or recommend.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 21 April 2017

Good Day.

Thank you for choosing Hotel Indigo and for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience at Hotel Indigo ATLANTA AIRPORT - COLLEGE PARK I would like to start by apologizing to you for the inconveniences you faced during your stay. We strive to make each stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible, and we appreciate that you brought your experience to our attention. We take feedback seriously and will coach our team to make the necessary changes so we can provide a better experience in the future. I hope you will give us a chance by staying with us again to show you that your unsatisfactory stay was an exception. Again, thank you for sharing your comments, and if I can be of assistance to you, please contact me directly at 4047678881 or eraines@peachtreehotelgroup.com.

Ebony Raines
Assistant General Manager
eraines@peachtreehotelgroup.com

Reviewed 13 April 2017

Loved staying here. Helpful staff (Pierre is awesome!) and great in hotel restaurant serving local beer. If you're going to close restaurants, there's a shuttle that will take you. Rooms are beautiful!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business

My team and strive to provide a memorable experience for all of our guests.

I am truly glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for recognizing Pierre. I shared your feedback with him.

Reviewed 12 April 2017

Front desk staff pleasant and very accommodating (thank you Arnette). I enjoyed the modern furnishing and cleanliness of the room. The bed was comfortable although the sheets were stained on the bed and it took housekeeping 5 hours to come in and replace them. Would I stay there again? Yes, but the housekeeping staff needs improvement.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business

My team and strive to provide a memorable experience for all of our guests.

I am truly glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for recognizing Arvette. I shared your feedback with her.

I received your feedback about Housekeeping, and am addressing. We take our guests feedback seriously, and yours will be used as a training tool.

Reviewed 12 April 2017

I had two nights to spend after arriving late from London and chose this hotel. It is very close to the MARTA so you can get downtown quickly. I did not eat there but there are several small restaurants nearby.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo

My team and strive to provide a memorable experience for all of our guests.

I am truly glad that you enjoyed your stay with us.