“Love love this hotel”

Hotel Indigo Atlanta Airport College Park
Ranked #9 of 26 Hotels in College Park
Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

I've stayed here twice so far and have already booked my next stay. It does seem a little off the beaten path but what they're trying to achieve is boutique hotels in am up and coming area but still close to the airport. I think it's like 2-3 miles away at most. I leave my car at the hotel, parking is just $6/day and they shuttle you for free. Last time I stayed it was pouring rain when I left and when I returned, it's so much easier to be shuttled from door to door- no need for an umbrella! When I returned it was 11pm on a Thursday night and they were still running their shuttle every 30 min I think. When I got back to hotel my car wouldn't start. The shuttle driver had to push it out so he could try to jump it off, got it started and I was on my way. I was so glad I had parked there, right next to hotel, well lit, safe. I was traveling alone and was never worried- they took care of everything.

The rooms are gorgeous, very eclectic, hard wood floors, walk in showers, beautiful furnishings. Hotel Indigo is the best of IHG!

See you soon!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank KimberlyR734
Management response:Responded 8 May 2017

Good Day,
Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to review our property. We appreciate your feedback, as we use the information as a learning and empowering tool.
My team and I strive to provide a memorable experience for all of our guests. My goal as the Assistant General Manager is to improve our Service and Product.

I am truly glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to helping you soon.

Reviewed 30 April 2017

Laid over at Hotel Indigo before a flight to Belize. This hotel is close to the airport with a free airport shuttle that runs pretty regularly. Rooms are very large with beautiful murals on the wall. Very modern and very clean hotel. Beds were super comfy with what appears to be a weighted blanket, it made for a great night's sleep! Front desk staff was friendly and accommodating as well. I would recommend this hotel for anyone needing access to the airport!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 1 May 2017

Good afternoon Vanessa,
Thank you for staying with us and sharing your feedback.
I truly am glad that you enjoyed the room and found the bed conformable. My team and I strive to provide a memorable experience for all of our guests.

I hope you enjoyed your trip to Belize.
Please come back and see us again.

Hicham J.
hjaddoud@peachtreehotelgroup.com

Reviewed 27 April 2017

I like Indigo hotels, like this one, since they are a bit different: rooms have (fake) wooden floors, the design is modern. This one also has a very nice shower, the bed is really good, fast wifi,.. On the downside: the wooden floor seemed to stick to your shoes when you walk over it (caused by the material used when the floor is cleaned?).

This hotel does not have a breakfast buffet, which is for me a bummer (although service was reasonably fast, I still prefer a buffet as this is faster and you just pick what you like).

Room Tip: Only a few rooms have a (little) balcony, make sure to ask upfront if this is important to you.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 8 May 2017

Ebony Gardner

Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

I'm a regular at IHG but had not yet experienced one of these. The accommodations were great. Loved the shower and the comfy bed. Enjoyed the local flair in the modern design. It was very nice to stay "home" and dine at the hotel. Especially to avoid the rain but still have a nice view as the storm waned. It is in the airport flight path so turned the AC fan on and slept fine. Easy to get to the airport. Satisfied that we made this choice.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 26 April 2017

Reviewed 18 April 2017

This hotel is located near the airport and was very convenient for an early morning flight. The front desk staff was terrific.

I enjoyed the modern décor and laminate wood floors but housekeeping was atrocious. The shower in particular was filthy. The common areas - hallways/elevators were gross as well. The entire housekeeping staff needs to be retrained/fired.

When we returned to the room after a long day attending a funeral, we discovered that housekeeping only provided one new washcloth -no hand towels and didn't even bother to wipe out the bathroom sink.
]
Hotel cleanliness is extremely important to me so I won't stay here again or recommend.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 21 April 2017

Good Day.

Thank you for choosing Hotel Indigo and for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience at Hotel Indigo ATLANTA AIRPORT - COLLEGE PARK I would like to start by apologizing to you for the inconveniences you faced during your stay. We strive to make each stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible, and we appreciate that you brought your experience to our attention. We take feedback seriously and will coach our team to make the necessary changes so we can provide a better experience in the future. I hope you will give us a chance by staying with us again to show you that your unsatisfactory stay was an exception. Again, thank you for sharing your comments, and if I can be of assistance to you, please contact me directly at 4047678881 or eraines@peachtreehotelgroup.com.

Also consider these accommodations in or near College Park
2.9 km away
Hyatt Place Atlanta Airport - South
1.8 km away
La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport North

Been to Hotel Indigo Atlanta Airport College Park? Share your experiences!