US$93
Country Inn
Comfort Inn Atlanta Airport(College Park)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$76
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$114/night.

US$128
US$79
US$99
  • Breakfast included
US$103
US$99
Courtyard
  • Pool
Atlanta Airport Marriott(College Park)
US$124
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
US$55
US$53
US$64
US$121
US$88
All reviewsaveda bath productslarge showerhardwood floorsmarta stationkeurig coffee makeratlanta airportwalk in showermodern hotelfront desk stafflight sleeperinternational terminalwould definitely stay here againwater pressurethe shuttle driveran early flightfree shuttlerental car
Reviewed 23 June 2017

Unfortunately this nicely appointed facility sits tooooo close to the world's busiest airport. That may be a good thing if you are planning a trip to fly out- however, be warned the airplane felt like it was landing in my room. It seems that air travel slows down after midnight. Also, as slow as the internet is- it is a stretch to call it High Speed WiFi.

Room Tip: If you stay only get rooms with LOW numbers in each floor
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 26 June 2017

Good Day,

Thank you for choosing Hotel Indigo and for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience at Hotel Indigo ATLANTA AIRPORT - COLLEGE PARK I would like to start by apologizing to you for the inconveniences you faced during your stay. We strive to make each stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible, and we appreciate that you brought your experience to our attention. We take feedback seriously and will coach our team to make the necessary changes so we can provide a better experience in the future. I hope you will give us a chance by staying with us again to show you that your unsatisfactory stay was an exception. Again, thank you for sharing your comments, and if I can be of assistance to you, please contact me directly at 4047678881 or eraines@peachtreehotelgroup.com.

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

This is a hotel I often stay at for work. All the airport hotels pick up in zones at the airport. This hotel runs vans every 30 minutes so I have made a practice of not calling the hotel for pickup; I just go to the zone expecting a van at :15 or :45. On this visit no van appeared so I called the hotel only to find out they weren't running a van; they offered to pay for a cab. Lesson Learned: Call EVERY STAY to ensure the van is running. On checkin I was assigned a room but the key card didn't work; front desk made me a new one. HINT: If the key doesn't work there is probably a reason. There was...I totally surprized a woman in the room..glad I called out "Hello" before I stepped in. I got a different room a bit later. All in all this is a decent hotel but if they really want to make it the "great day at Hotel Indigo" (how they answer the phone) they need to pay a little more attention to detail and staff the van more reliably.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 21 June 2017

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

Great hotel but food is not the strong suit. Dining area is pleasant and comfortable but the limited menu is overpriced like the drinks. Convenient to marta near airport has the potential to be good but caters to expense accounts not neighbors.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends

Good Day,
Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to review our property. We appreciate your feedback, as we use the information as a learning and empowering tool.
My team and I strive to provide a memorable experience for all of our guests. My goal as the Assistant General Manager is to improve our Service and Product.

I am truly glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to helping you soon.

Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

Beautiful, Amazing, Heartwarming, Bed&Pillows⛅⛅ sent directly⛅ from Heaven⛅
Fitness is my new gig now!!
Just because you are away from home workout never ends & progress never sleeps!!!!!!! I had an amazing workout in your super clean gym. Just a few doors down the hall from my room...how's that for convenience!! No excuses needed...lol!!
From the entrances to exits staff extremely polite, pleasant & professional!!!!!! I can not wait for a repeat trip. I highly recommend this location to recharge your life batteries!!
Thank you so very much Hotel Indigo, you guys R.O.C.K.!♡!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank SAZZY72015

Reviewed 6 June 2017

I stayed here with my son when visiting Georgia Tech. We liked that it had a shuttle from the airport and that it is close to the metro system. The room was very nice and very modern. We ate at the restaurant and it was very good and convenient.
Everything was perfect for a stay in Atlanta.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family