“Food was good”
Review of moby dick

moby dick
Ranked #2 of 9 Restaurants in Colquitt
Cuisines: American
Description: They are fairly new, a couple of other restaurants previously operated in this location.
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

I brought my niece here to eat. I gave a service animal for PTSD and got lots of ugly looks. I felt very awkward being there. They seemed under staffed for all of the customers that they had. The food was good. Not sure I will be back with my service animal.

2  Thank Kim B

Reviewed 26 May 2017

The service and food at Moby Dick is the best! The employees are so friendly and you feel like you are eating with family! The food is seasoned just right, and is simply delicious!

Reviewed 27 March 2017

We stopped in Moby Dick on the way to see Swamp Gravy on a Saturday afternoon in downtown Colquitt at the recommendation of a friend. The salad bar was fresh and the entrees and veggies on the buffet were delicious. I highly recommend the crisp okra, sweet potatoes, fried chicken and banana pudding. The only thing is that I thought the cost ($15) was a bit steep for a lunch buffet. With a name like Moby Dick, one would think they have seafood and according to their sign, they have specials at night and also on a sign inside the restaurant that you can order. Still, a solid spot for good southern food!

Reviewed 14 March 2017

While in Colquitt for Swamp Gravy, we ate at Moby Dick for dinner on a Saturday night. We had the wonderful buffet dinner with a full salad bar, sweet potato/baked potato, prime rib, two types of shrimp (fried and steamed), and two wonderful desserts. The place was very busy, but the staff kept the buffet full and clean. I was surprised at how quickly the line moved. The best part was the rapid service from the wait staff. We will definitely return.

Reviewed 20 December 2016

I have dined here on a few occasions and have thoroughly enjoyed the friendly environment. The staff are courteous and prompt with service. The buffet was excellent and reminded me of my granny's cooking from my childhood. I would recommend this restaurant to all my friends and family as you are assured a good experience.